1997 Mazda Millenia Amplifier Amp Speaker System Bose Sound Amplify 97 on 2040-parts.com
Monroe, North Carolina, United States
This auction is for a USED OEM AMPLIFIER AMP SPEAKER SYSTEM BOSE SOUND AMPLIFYAMPLIFIER , which was removed from a 1997 MAZDA MILLENIA 2.5L V6.
This Item Features:
- This AMPLIFIER AMP SPEAKER SYSTEM BOSE SOUND AMPLIFYAMPLIFIER is in good used condition
- This part was pulled from a 1997 MAZDA MILLENIA with a 2.5L V6 Engine. This motor (2.5L V6) Was not running when tested when this part was pulled and Has been tested.
- This AMPLIFIER AMP SPEAKER SYSTEM BOSE SOUND AMPLIFYAMPLIFIER should fit other vehicles but check your part number to be sure!
- I have LOADS of other 1997 MAZDA MILLENIA parts listed in my store, feel free to shop for more parts, and I can combine shipping for you. http://stores.ebay.com/charlotteautosalvage/
- We now ship internationally.
- We can combine shipping, please ask us about combining shipping. However not if you do not ask before making your purchase we not just combine shipping automatically.
- There is NO local pickup.
- We also now ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, The Virgin Islands, Military Addresses, and P.O. Boxes.
- Shipping fees, when applicable, are not refundable.
- If you require any other shipping needs than what are listed above, please send us a message and we will calculate shipping charges for you, on an individual basis.
- If you buy this item by mistake, or you were thinking it was for another model, or that it might work in a different car other than what is displayed for the models it is designed for, there will be a restocking fee of 25% of the purchase price, before shipping.
- Since the color of any item we sell is VERY much up for debate, if you feel the color of an item we are selling could be the wrong shade, we can, and will send additional pictures of any item we have listed. If you buy any item, and feel it does not “match the color” you thought it might be. There will be a 25% restocking fee for any return, related to “it was the wrong color,” or “I thought it was a different shade.” Etc…
Please be advised!
- Some boxes may need to be reprogrammed by your mechanic or dealership before they will operate in your vehicle.
- Factory OEM Non-Reproduction Part fitting a 1997 MAZDA MILLENIA
- This part came off of a 1997 MAZDA MILLENIA
- Mileage: 153,586 Approximately
- Car Color is BURGUNDY
- Vin # JM1TA2214V1314473
- This was a Non-Smoker car
Used Parts Disclaimer
- Used parts are not guaranteed BUT we do test and check each part to make sure it works.
- Information is reliable to the best of our knowledge.
- Please check with your local dealer or parts supplier to be sure.
- We will not be responsible if the item does not fit.
- Used parts are not guaranteed.
- Some parts may need to be reprogrammed by your mechanic or dealership before they will operate in your vehicle.
- All items are used unless advertised as NEW. Used items will show signs of wear such as scuffs and cosmetic imperfections.
- Bulbs are not part of the sale but may be included. They are not guaranteed to work.
- Radios do not come with security codes unless otherwise advertised in the listing.
Amplifiers for Sale
Thu, 10 Feb 2011
Editor's note: This story was published in the March 27, 2000, issue of AutoWeek. Anyone looking to spend a car sort of summer in Europe should let Toly Arutunoff plan it for them. Though you'd need to spend more time than the typical vacation allows and a few more euros than the youth hostel requires, it would be one unforgettable time.
Tue, 04 Feb 2014
U.S. light-vehicle sales, dampened by lower fleet shipments and severe winter weather across large chunks of the country, fell 3 percent in January. Among the biggest automakers, Nissan Motor Co.
Fri, 11 Oct 2013
AUDI HAS created a special edition model to celebrate the TT line’s milestone of half a million units sold. Only 500 TTS Limited Edition models will be built, with 120 coming to the UK. Based on the TTS and using the same characterful 268bhp five-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine, the Limited Edition will boast a selection of upgrades and two unique colours.