1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 Silverado Aux In Adapter Freecom Wireless Pdaux3w on 2040-parts.com
Chicago, Illinois, US
freecom wireless PdAuX3W Auxiliary Audio Input Adapter with USB Port for Charging Genuine Product Features: Manufactured in North America with quality SWISS components. Fast and secure worldwide shipping.
Take advantage of this limited time promotional offer, list price is $229!!
- Allows you to interface portable audio devices to OEM Delco Bose or Monsoon entertainment system
- Selection of audio source from head unit, does not require disconnection of OEM remote CD/cassette or CD changer
- Accessory switched USB port provides power to cycle and charge handheld devices including
Garmin & TomTom GPS, laptop notebook PC, some iPod, Android & Blackberry tablet smartphone
- Provides electrical isolation, surge & overload protection for portable devices
- Front console installation, supports vehicles with or without CD shuttle pre-wiring
- Integrated audio cable facilitates various portable device mounting locations
- Ready to plug in connectors, no modification to vehicle required for a clean installation
- Fully covered under manufacturer's warranty against defects for one full year
freecom wireless PdAuX3W Auxiliary Audio Input Adapter with USB Port for Charging
Genuine Product Features:
Manufactured in North America with quality SWISS components. Fast and secure worldwide shipping.
Other for Sale
- 2013 dodge dart internet in your car oem# 82211856ac(US $359.00)
- Aurum cable 3.5mm to 3.5mm car stereo auxiliary male to male input cable 2.5 ft(US $19.75)
- Jdm honda integra type r ecu 37820-prc-023 vtec dc5 rsx k20a prb hondata kpro(US $398.99)
- New oem 2010 - 2012 nissan wireless headphone replacement 28310-cg000(US $15.99)
- Mercedes-benz genuine oem media interface plus(US $295.00)
- Apexi power fc with led commander nissan 240sx s13 rps13 96 97 98 sr20det(US $807.49)
We complain a lot about electronic nannies here at Autoweek. They seem to step in to protect us just when things are getting interesting. Instead, we'd like to increase the skill quotient of drivers on the road.Mon, 13 Dec 2010
Lancia's Chrysler-based flagship likely will be called the Thema, company sources said. The sedan will debut alongside a new version of Lancia's best-selling model, the Ypsilon, at the Geneva auto show in March. The Ypsilon is key to Fiat CEO Sergio Marchionne's plan to nearly triple Lancia sales in the next four years.Fri, 27 Jan 2006
Volvo S80 Volvo has released pictures of the second-generation S80, a model series which when first launched in 1998 revived the Swedish brand with less slab-like, more expressive styling. This new model evolves those themes, and with it now carries Volvo's compact V8 that first appeared in the XC90 SUV last year. With 315PS put to the road through all four wheels, it will be Volvo's spearhead for penetrating the crucial American market and luring 35,000 new owners each year.