1998-2002 Arctic Cat Zr600 Recoil Zr 600 on 2040-parts.com
Brainerd, Minnesota, United States
Removed from 98 Zr 600 works great
Starters for Sale
- Brand new oem arctic cat starter bendix engine bracket assy, 7995-602, 7996-509(US $115.00)
- Arctic cat 1996 panther starter. free shipping(US $75.00)
- Vintage arctic cat spirit el tigre jag panther cheetah pantera recoil(US $55.00)
- Polaris recoil starter 3083492 1985-97 400 trail classic 650 sks rxl(US $59.95)
- Starter ring gear - arctic cat f1000, f5, f8, zr8000, sabercat - 0745-402(US $49.99)
- Vintage snowmobile ski-doo elan new rewind starter handle and buffer(US $19.95)
Kia opens new Design Center AmericaTue, 08 Jul 2008
Kia Motors has opened its new Design Center America, located adjacent to the new US corporate headquarters in Irvine, California, about 40 miles southeast of Los Angeles. The opening ceremony of the new US 21.8-acre Kia Corporate campus was held on June 24 and was presided by Byung Mo Ahn, group president and CEO of Kia Motors America and Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia. He was joined at the ceremony by both local and state representatives, as well as members of the media and guests.
Renault R-Space concept car (2011) at 2011 Geneva motor showTue, 01 Mar 2011
Renault will show off a glimpse of its thinking for the Scenic segment with the new R-Space concept car at the 2011 Geneva motor show. It’s a 4.3m long show car that’s designed to inject some pizzazz where today’s Scenic prefers a more sober style. The new-fangled Renault look as pioneered by incoming design chief Laurens van den Acker is present and correct: there’s a large diamond on the nose and heaps more character than the current MPV.
F1 racer marks countdown to Race Week LondonTue, 20 May 2014
FORMULA 1 racer Charles Pic has made an appearance in London with a Lotus Formula 1 car, ahead of London’s first ever ‘Race Week’ festival. The Frenchman posed for photos close to Tower Bridge, where he was joined by a ‘London Royal Guard’ and a small boy, who was only too happy to stand in the Lotus for his own picture. On July 3 motorsport fans will be able to enjoy a huge slice of F1 action in central London, as Race Week arrives just a day before the start of the practice sessions at Silverstone’s British Grand Prix.