68-70 Plymouth B-body Rear Inner Fender Splash Shields Covers 1968 1969 1970 on 2040-parts.com
Alliance, Ohio, United States
1968-70 Plymouth B-Body REAR Inner Fender Splash Shields Covers
Brand new quality reproduction parts, Legion tooling used. These inner fender splash guards are very nice reproductions. Sold as a set, one left and one right. Automotive grade steel and EDP coated.
Fenders for Sale
- 1968-1969 corvette nos gm rear quarter 1/4 panels part numbers 3936379, 3936380(US $1,200.00)
- 69 70 cadillac deville calais fleetwood rear skirt mounting brackets lh or rh(US $49.99)
- 1970-73 corvette original rh rear fender(US $100.00)
- 1970 -73 corvette original lh rear fender(US $100.00)
- Olds f85 starfire 88 98 right front " nos " fender extension part # 583384 gm(US $90.00)
- 1991 - 1997 toyota landcruiser oem fenders(US $300.00)
Dodge is evoking the spirit of the original 1970 Challenger with a special edition car it will introduce later this month. Dodge quietly placed the Challenger R/T Classic special edition car on its Detroit auto show stand during press days but won't announce details until later this week. The Challenger R/T Classic will be offered initially in Hemi Orange and Torred.Fri, 17 Jan 2014
Barrett-Jackson will play host to what could be one of the most valuable Mustangs ever to be sold at auction. The event takes place in Scottsdale, Ariz., and guests can start placing bids Saturday. The 2015 Mustang hits showrooms this fall and has been causing quite a stir among car enthusiasts.Sun, 25 Jul 2010
French curves and a ghost from the United States' gilded luxury-making past won top honors on Sunday at the 31st Concours d'Elegance of America at Meadow Brook on a sunny afternoon north of Detroit. A 1938 Talbot-Lago 150-C teardrop coupe won Best in Show for European cars, and a 1929 Duesenberg Model J-129 Le Baron Dual Cowl Phaeton won Best in Show for Americans at the annual event, which attracts some of the most luxurious and pristine cars from around the country. The Talbot-Lago shimmered with silver paint and chrome, and already counts two smaller awards at the Pebble Beach concours to its name.