8 Snap On Large Crowsfeet Sae 3/8" Drive 1-5/16" To 2-1/8" See Description on 2040-parts.com
Ramona, California, US
I have 8 Snap On Large SAE Crowfoot Socket Wrenches. They are 3/8" Drive and have no previous owners ID markings. I am willing to sell individually if you need a particular size.
Sockets & Ratchets for Sale
- Snap on 3/8" dr 1/2" flare nut crowsfoot socket frh160s free usa shipping!(US $16.50)
- Snap on 2-3/8" flare nut crowsfoot 1/2" drive 12 pt. socket (US $95.00)
- Proto 3/8" drive 1-3/8" crowsfoot socket wrench an8506-16(US $19.99)
- Snap on 1-9/16" flare nut crowsfoot 1/2" drive 12 pt. socket (US $47.50)
- Snap on 2-5/8" flare nut crowsfoot 1/2" drive 12 pt. socket (US $105.00)
- Snap on 3/8" dr 15mm 12 pt universal swivel socket fum15 free usa shipping!(US $30.00)
Craig Breedlove, the land-speed racer who set records at over 400, 500 and 600 mph has a new race car on the drawing boards and is the feature of a couple other projects. We caught up with him recently in Los Angeles. It seems Breedlove always had a car project in the works; most recently, he took the Spirit of America Formula Shell LSRV to almost 700 mph on the Black Rock Desert in 1996.Fri, 25 Jul 2014
ASTON MARTIN is bringing back the Lagonda name, with the super saloon being offered for sale by invitation only. To be built at the company's plant at Gaydon in Warwickshire, the new car will be inspired by the Lagonda of 1976. Aston Martin is currently giving no indication of what the new Lagonda will cost other than saying that the price will be "commensurate with the car's exclusivity, quality and luxurious nature".Tue, 16 Sep 2014
A SELL-OUT crowd of 148,000 enjoyed the 17th Goodwood Revival Meeting on the weekend of September 12-14 at the Goodwood Motor Circuit. The on-track highlights included the annual RAC TT Celebration race for early-1960s GT cars, comprising a £150 million field that included Jaguar E-types, Aston Martin Project cars and even a Bizzarini. The 60th anniversary of the Jaguar D-Type was marked with a 30-car parade plus the Lavant Cup race exclusively for examples of the Le Mans-winning British sportscar, while the Maserati 250F also turned 60 with variants of the Italian grand prix car making up two thirds of the Richmond Trophy field for front-engined F1 machinery of the late 1950s.