Allen Brand Standard Impact Socket Set Nos 1/2 Drive 1 1/6 To 9/16 In Metal Case on 2040-parts.com
Rockbridge, Ohio, US
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Other Hand Tools for Sale
- 1 7/8 inch single end pump service wrench showing light use unknown maker(US $19.99)
- Allen bondhus eklind made in usa hex wrench lot 30 pounds standard and metric(US $69.99)
- Blue point tfm5 metric double flaring tool damaged case little or no use(US $29.99)
- Bonney 1/2 inch drive impact socket metric 29 mm pa-29m little or no use(US $9.99)
- Armstrong 44-345 3/8 drive 6 point metric socket set 12 pieces with rail nos(US $49.99)
- Bonney 1/2 inch drive deep well impact socket set metric 10 mm to 24 mm used(US $69.99)
Alfa Romeo has no plans to export the Giulietta to North AmericaWed, 14 Apr 2010
Alfisti, control yourselves: There are no plans right now to bring the sultry Alfa Romeo Giulietta to North America. In the wake of numerous sometimes conflicting reports circulating about the hot hat hatch's future, we wanted a straight answer from Torino. This is what we got: “There are no plans at present to export the Alfa Romeo Giulietta to the North American market,” Richard Gadeselli, vice president of communications for Fiat Group Automobiles SpA, wrote in an e-mail to AutoWeek.
Keep Cruisin', Marv SpectorThu, 08 May 2014
For the last 30 years or so, you could belly up to the service counter at Specter Off Road in scorching Chatsworth, Calif., deep in the Valley, underneath the red-and-white arrow that stretches the length of the squat stucco building. You'd first have to stroll past the long and dark row of dizzying Toyota Land Cruisers -- Japanese fire trucks, FJ60s with roof-mounted machine guns and a propane-powered 1973 Baja 1000 champion. Past the glass cases of old photos and model kits and RC cars from Japan.
Citroen Cactus concept (2013) first pictures of Frankfurt crossoverThu, 05 Sep 2013
Citroen is planning a new crossover model that’ll launch in early 2014. The Citroen C4 Cactus joins the Hyundai ix35 and Kia Sportage in battling the all-conquering Nissan Qashqai soft-roader. The Cactus Concept is the dressed up preview of the production model, which goes on sale in early 2014.