new auto alarm system-never removed from the box
Vintage Parts Test Category for Sale
- 1970's-1980's pontiac grand prix hood emblem-nos(US $98.00)
- 1958 1959 1960 corvette right bront bumper-nos(US $450.00)
- vintage ratrod gasser 1930s 40s 50s chevy pontiac ford car/truck dash clock(US $19.99)
- Vintage 1950s sun distributor machine / tester md 1(US $750.00)
- "vintage original" '69-'71 guide to the new gm ignition lock system(US $250.00)
- 40's 50's vintage windshield wiper washer jar glass bottle fluid pump accessory (US $32.95)
Honda Open Study Model (OSM): more detailsTue, 26 Aug 2008
By Tim Pollard Motor Industry 26 August 2008 11:49 CAR Magazine has been given special access to the Honda Open Study Model (or OSM for short), in the wake of the British International Motor Show where it made its world debut. But what the hell is the OSM all about? Honda plays a game of cat and mouse with reporter Ben Barry, who turns detective after being stonewalled whenever he asks a difficult question.
Production of Camaro convertible to start in 2011Tue, 26 May 2009
Despite General Motors' current economic woes, production of a convertible version of the Chevrolet Camaro is on track to start in early 2011. That is later than the original plan of having the ragtop Camaro go into production early next year, a GM spokesman told Automotive News. But the program was not canceled, just delayed, the spokesman said.
Spyker want $3 billion from GM over Saab SagaMon, 06 Aug 2012
Spyker has filed a law suit against General Motors for $3 billion for refusing to allow Saab to be sold to the Chinese. Victor Muller is not the kind of man who gives up until he’s exhausted every avenue to get what he wants. Which might explain why Spyker has just issued a $3 billion law suit against GM.