Bmw Blaupunkt Stereo Amplifier 65121375983 E28 E30 Others on 2040-parts.com
San Mateo, California, United States
BMW 65 12 1 375 983 amplifier manufactured by Blaupunkt. Removed from a 1986 E30 325is. Clean and intact, no physical damage but have not been able to test it.
Terms and conditions: Payment expected within 48 hours of auction close. Items described as completely as possible and description is believed to be accurate but all sales are final and no returns are accepted. Please ask questions BEFORE bidding, thanks.
Amplifiers for Sale
- Bmw e36 harman kardon hk top hi fi amp amplifier 318 323 325 328 m3 8 366 472(US $65.00)
- Bose 206 212 5.25" dual subwoofers with bose autobahn amp from porsche 911
- Harman/kardon hk amplifier bmw e46 1999-2005 sedan(US $50.00)
- 03-06 cadillac escalade yukon denali bose sound system amp amplifer gmc gm chev(US $155.98)
- Power acoustik bamf1-8000d bamf series monoblock class d amp (8,000 watts max)(US $247.30)
- 03-07 infiniti g35 coupe oem stereo radio speaker bose amplifier 28060 ac000 amp(US $55.00)
MINI Cooper S Diesel coming?Thu, 26 Nov 2009
What appears to be a MINI Cooper S Diesel out testing The photo at the top appears to be a MINI Cooper S diesel. Which is not a car we had on our radar, but with MINI any sub niche of a sub niche is fair game, so it seems highly likely that a beefed up S version of the diesel MINI Cooper is in the offing. As we reported just the other day, we’ve already had at least a dozen new MINIs launched or revealed in 2009 alone.
De Tomaso SLS / De Tomaso SLC / De Tomaso something else: More photosSat, 26 Feb 2011
The De Tomaso Concept is now the De Tomaso SLS Concept It’s taken a lot of years for someone with a decent level of backing to take on the De Tomaso brand once again. But octegenarian Gian Mario Rossignolo – former Fiat Exec – has risen to the challenge. The shame is he’s chosen a rather odd route to resurrection for a marque best known for combining American muscle with Italian flair – the crossover.
Geneva motor show 2012: the CAR Live Blog & breaking newsTue, 06 Mar 2012
Welcome to CAR Magazine's coverage of the 2012 Geneva motor show. Our motor show team is at the Salon International de L'Auto in Palexpo, Geneva, and will be reporting live from the auto show to bring you all the new car news, analysis, photo galleries, comment and gossip from Switzerland. Follow the CAR Live Blog here, and we'll update it throughout the next 24 hours.