Boat Seat From 1982 Century Coronado on 2040-parts.com
Austin, Texas, United States
This listing is for a boat seat. It was in a 1982 Century Coronado. It is used but in very good condition. No rips or tears. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Interior, Cabin & Galley for Sale
- Springfield black powder coated 12 position locking steel seat swivel, 7" x 7"
- Searay cherry table top
- Kuuma products 58102 kuuma gas kettle grill 175" surface stainless steel(US $165.00)
- Marine-boating-sailing-force 10 marine grill-18"-never used
- Marine-boating-sailing-maintenance-rectangular teak door vent-7 1/2"x9"-new
- Garelick boat seat pedestal w/ eez-in swivel and slide model 99235(US $45.00)
This is the new 'downsized' Bentley Continental - the new 2012 V8. Downsizing is relative, of course, but it's a significant move from Bentley as it expands the Conti range down from the lofty heights of today's 6.0 W12. The new Continental V8 coupe and GTC V8 convertible premiere the VW group's new 4.0-litre V8, codeveloped with Audi.Mon, 13 Jan 2014
The winners of the Michelin Challenge Design 2014 have just been revealed at a private event in Detroit's Renaissance Center following the first press day of the NAIAS. Chris Luchowiec of Poland was awarded first place for his ‘BOT' design, a completely autonomous transportation solution for relatively low populated areas. His concept is designed to address the issue of lone car commuters, traffic congestion and the generally poor experience of mass transit use.Fri, 22 Nov 2013
By Ollie Kew First Official Pictures 22 November 2013 11:30 Nissan’s performance sub-brand, Nismo, has come out fighting. Just a day after revealing the supercar-humbling Nismo GT-R, the outfit has revealed this hotter version of the performance Juke: the Juke Nismo RS. It’s on sale in summer 2014, priced from around £22,000.