Bonney 23320 5/8 Inch Line Flare Nut Wrench Engraved Little Or No Use on 2040-parts.com
Rockbridge, Ohio, US
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Other Hand Tools for Sale
- Bonney 1/2 inch drive impact socket metric pa-32m 32 mm little or no use(US $9.99)
- Bonney 1/2 inch drive impact socket metric pa-30m 30 mm little or no use(US $9.99)
- Bonney 1/4 inch drive metric socket lot of 10 mv series showing little or no use(US $29.99)
- Craftsman tappet wrench lot of 2 44473 11/16 - 5/8 44475 7/16 3/8 used engraved(US $9.99)
- Bristol spline drive l key wrench lot used showing little or no use(US $29.99)
- Bonney 23328 7/8 inch line flare nut wrench engraved little or no use(US $9.99)
Car buyers stick with their current brands if the automaker builds fun-to-drive vehicles, a customer-retention study revealed. The J. D.Tue, 24 Jul 2012
DBR-Hicom – owners of Proton and Lotus – have rejected an offer for Lotus and are intent on nursing it back to health. The rumours surrounding the fate of Lotus - especially after the Dany Bahar saga – have been rumbling around the car world for a long time. Will DRB-Hicom – who bought Proton, owners of Lotus, in 2011 – cut and run, or will they see Lotus as a possible jewel in their crown to be nursed back to health?Tue, 05 Nov 2013
We like the look of Mazda's current lineup, from the basic 2 to the sleek 6. Kodo design language has a lot to do with it -- Mazda North American Operations design director Derek Jenkins says that, thanks that Kodo styling, "the Zoom-Zoom genetic code is further being embraced, not buried, through increasingly expressive vehicle design." (Ugh.-ED) We didn't know genetics had anything to do with it, but hey -- tough to argue with the results. Perhaps Kodo's effectiveness is why Mazda's SEMA show concepts are fairly...restrained compared to what other automakers are bringing to Las Vegas.