Brake Lever Honda Cb450 Cm450 Cb650 Cx650 Cb750 Cb900 Cb1000 Cbx on 2040-parts.com
Heyburn, Idaho, US
Brake Lever Honda CB450 CM450 CB650 CX650 CB750 CB900 CB1000 CBX
Brand new Brake Lever made to OEM specifications. This lever will fit the following Honda motorcycles~ #07-1112
Brand new Brake Lever made to OEM specifications. This lever will fit the following Honda motorcycles~
You can buy with confidence. Customer service is of the utmost importance to us as you can see in our feedback profile. We stand behind all of the products we sell. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us and we will get back to you within the day, usually within the hour.
Payment Options: Payments are accepted through Paypal and by credit card. Just click the "Pay Now" button and Paypal will give you the option of using your Paypal account or a credit/debit card. Payment is expected within 4 days after the close of the auction. Please contact us within 24 hours after doing the "Buy It Now" if you will not be paying at the time of purchase and let us know when you will be paying.
Shipping: All items are shipped through the US Postal Service. If you have a PO Box please include it with your payment to ensure a timely delivery. Items ship within 1-3 business days of receiving cleared payment. International Buyers - Please Note: * Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Shipping: All items are shipped through the US Postal Service. If you have a PO Box please include it with your payment to ensure a timely delivery. Items ship within 1-3 business days of receiving cleared payment.
International Buyers - Please Note:
* Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.* Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.* These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.* We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
Handle Bars, Levers, Mirrors for Sale
- 06 07 zx-10r zx10r left clipon handlebar clip on switch(US $85.00)
- mini 2strok pocket dirt atv quad bike scooter throttle handle grips 43cc47cc49c(US $3.99)
- Harley davidson handlebar and risers(US $50.00)
- Universal black motorcycle cruiser bobber rearview mini mirrors 8mm 10mm adapter(US $14.95)
- Renthal 7/8 inch handlebar with pad silver carbon for kawasaki ktm suzuki 65(US $68.96)
- Cnc bar end plugs for 7/8" 22mm 26mm standard handle bar motorcycles scooter(US $12.99)
Daimler AG will decide the fate of Maybach by July 1. The two options: Kill the slow-selling superluxury sedan or partner with British carmaker Aston Martin on a second-generation car. At a Daimler event in Stuttgart, Germany, last week, CEO Dieter Zetsche said "there is a higher likelihood to come to a positive decision" for a second-generation Maybach if a partner is involved.Thu, 21 Nov 2013
JAGUAR’S stunning new F-Type coupe will cost from £51,235 when it goes on sale in the UK in the spring. The hard-top version of a car that has already taken the motoring world by storm will add a second model variant to the line-up, aimed not just at owners of the Porsche Cayman and even the 911, but also at previous owners of Jaguar’s own XK. Jaguar has used its media event at the Tokyo motor show to announce full pricing structures, with the entry-level F-Type coupe costing more than £7,000 less than the equivalent convertible.Wed, 04 Aug 2010
The tweaked - and more powerful - Land Rover Freelander 2 2011 Back in May we reported that there would be a facelift for the Freelander 2 for 2011, with the required cosmetic tweaks to keep it fresh for another year or two, and to bring the Freelander 2 in to line with the rest of Land Rover’s models. Here we are three months later and Land Rover have revealed the 2011 Freelander 2 – and a surprise. The surprise is that Land Rover aren’t waiting for the Range Rover Evoque to hit the roads to piss off the Land Rover aficionados by launching a 2WD model, they’ve decided to get it out of the way early and are going to launch a 2WD Freelander 2 in January 2011.