Brake Tail Lights Fit Gsx1300r Hayabusa Katana Gsx 600 Gsx600f 750 Gsx750f Clear on 2040-parts.com
Walnut, California, United States
Lighting for Sale
- Custom dynamics smoke add-on led tail light assembly 2010-2013 harley touring(US $149.95)
- 1x led motorcycle cruiser reflector tail brake parking light clear for kawasaki
- 7" h4 motorcycle amber halogen headlamp led signal indicators lights w/brackets
- K&s technologies dot approved turn signal amber 25-1064(US $32.53)
- K&s technologies dot approved turn signal amber 25-4065(US $28.89)
- Motorcycle adjustable folding license plate holder rear tail light bracket mount(US $2.99)
Movie Review: 'Need for Speed'Wed, 12 Mar 2014
Even in death, Carroll Shelby still touches us from the heavens above, where we mortals pay tribute in celluloid. The first half of "Need for Speed" (which opens March 14) concerns a Ford Mustang that was "the one Carroll Shelby was building when he died," the characters gush and stumble, barely expressing their praise quickly or coherently enough. "The chariot of the gods," someone says; it's worth "two million, minimum," says someone else.
Kia CarensFri, 27 Jul 2012
Kia's latest Carens compact MPV is set to debut on 27 September during the Paris motor show. The 2013 Carens, the work of Peter Schreyer and his design team, was conceived around the theme of ‘dynamic space' and features a cab-forward design with a longer wheelbase, lower roofline and chrome beltline accent. Very few other details have emerged of the Renault Scenic rival but we'll bring you full details when they do.
Cadillac ATS coupe bows at Detroit auto showTue, 14 Jan 2014
Cadillac's ATS range grows into an even stronger BMW 3-series/4-series competitor with the introduction of the coupe model, which marks the first time GM's luxury division has taken the plunge into the compact luxury coupe segment. The ATS coupe's 109.3-inch wheelbase is shared with its sedan brethren, but wears a lot of its own bodywork including a unique roof, doors, fenders, trunk lid and front fascia to not only give the coupe its own distinctive look, but to dress the wider track the coupe gets over the sedan. The ATS Coupe will be the first production Caddy to wear the division's new crest when it goes on sales this summer.