Chevrolet Chevy Certified Technician Cct Master Patch - Vintage on 2040-parts.com
Largo, Florida, United States
Nice condition. 3" X 3"
Patches for Sale
- Rare large vintage 1960's chevy chevrolet corvette jacket patch crest
- Ford mustang pony sew/iron on patch shirt jacket embroidered mach 1 gt 5.0 boss(US $7.99)
- Oldsmobile aurora mechanics patch - vintage(US $5.99)
- Gm educational program mechanics patch - olds buick cadillac gmc pontiac chevy(US $6.99)
- Jaguar parts master patch badge parts master program badge(US $5.99)
- Can am racing patch canadian american challenge cup scca(US $6.00)
Johan Schwartz shattered the Guinness World Record for longest sustained drift in a BMW M5 Saturday, completing a total of 322.5 laps and covering 51.278 miles. Schwartz, a BMW Performance Driving instructor, beat the previous 6.94-mile drift record at the BMW Performance Center in Greenville, S.C. using just one set of Continental tires.Fri, 14 Dec 2012
BMW has enlisted the BMW M135i, DTM driver Martin Tomczyk and the Zurich Acapella Group to create the fastest Christmas song in the world. The BMW M135i may not be a ‘real’ BMW M car, but it’s still mighty swift. With its 3.0 litre straight six complete with Twin Scroll Turbo it delivers 315bhp and can get to 62mph (with the auto ‘box) in an impressive 4.9 seconds.Tue, 13 Dec 2011
2012 Suzuki Swift Sport costs £13.5k in the UK Suzuki UK reveals the new Suzuki Swift Sport will cost £13,500 when it goes on sale in January 2012. The Suzuki Swift is a more than half way decent little car, and the range-topping Suzuki Swift Sport – which was revealed at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September – looks set to be a fun little number with decent dynamics thanks to a tweaked suspension. Although the new Swift Sport only gets an extra 10bhp over the old Sport model, it can get to 62mph in 8.7 seconds and carry on going to 121mph.