David Clark Communication Cord Kit on 2040-parts.com
Los Angeles, California, United States
Raw wires on one side and David Clark Part Number: 09226P-02 (U174/U) Helicopter Jack on the other side. The 18028G-26 comm cord is used on the H10-76 low impedance military headset.
Kits for Sale
- Cylinder head gasket kit for kohler 24-841-04s 24-841-03s cv25 ch25 ch730 ch740(US $10.50)
- Cruise missile immersion thermocouple tl2862-3-1 for williams f112 engine tester(US $385.00)
- Edmo edi-90c install kit nat cobham ams43 ams44 aa9x ams4x 311 audio controller(US $125.00)
- Garmin gps 150 owners manual pilots guide & tray connector kit p/n 011-00125-00(US $59.95)
- Honeywell sm2204 panel mount kit for gps skymap ii and tracker ii(US $39.95)
- Steen skybolt metal wing fillings
The Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale might be leading in the vowels-per-word category, but on power it's slightly down--especially when you put it next to its Italian brethren. German tuner Novitec has a 646-hp solution for that. The Novitec Tridente, built off the MC Stradale platform, gets a belt-driven supercharger, a bigger intake manifold, larger injectors and new engine-software mapping.Wed, 23 Jan 2008
I was once told that the EyesOn Design Awards was initially conceived as an award by which a vehicle would be judged by visually-impaired individuals. The prerequisite for winning was that the beauty of a vehicle would have to be determined solely through the medium of touch. Though it may seem odd that the award is presented by the Detroit Institute of Ophthalmology (DIO) - an internationally-recognized non-profit organization known for helping the blind and visually-impaired - it has since grown to become one of the most prestigious automotive design award ceremonies to date.Thu, 14 Feb 2013
Porsche announced on Thursday that it has purchased the legendary Andial name that has become a staple in the realm of Porsche racing and performance tuning. In 1975, the late Arnold Wagner (AN), Dieter Inzenhofer (DI), and former Porsche Motorsport North America president and current consultant Alwin Springer (AL) came together to build Andial (an anagram of the principals names), a successful and respected independent authority on Porsche-performance tuning. Since the last active owner, Inzenhofer, is retiring later this month, timing was ripe for Porsche to jump in and offer to carry the Andial torch.