Dba (42551s) 4000 Series Slotted Disc Brake Rotor, Rear on 2040-parts.com
North Beach, Maryland, United States
Performance Brake Rotors for Sale
- Wilwood 120-5011-r billet ir-gt 1.12" 4 piston caliper 1.25 rotor right hand(US $355.00)
- Wilwood 120-5011-l billet ir-gt 1.12" 4 piston caliper 1.25 rotor left hand(US $355.00)
- Wilwood 160-6903 lh iron vented brake rotor gt48 11.75" dia 1.25" thick new each(US $99.95)
- Wilwood 120-3061r/s superlite iii 1.75"/1.62" 4 piston caliper 1.25 rotor lh(US $144.18)
- Wilwood 160-8432 rh iron vented brake rotor gt36 12.19" dia .810" thick new each(US $91.63)
- New pfc alcon raybestos brembo 328mm x 35mm rotors(US $599.00)
One of four original Ford GT40 racer prototypes has sold at auction in the US for a staggering $7 million. That's £4.2 million. The Ford GT40 is famous for several things – being the product of Ford’s frustrated attempt to buy Ferrari, becoming an enormously successful Le Mans winning racing car and standing just 40 inches tall.Mon, 22 Aug 2011
Engineers from Ford Motor Co. and Toyota Motor Corp. will work together to develop a hybrid powertrain for use on rear-drive trucks and SUVs, the companies said on Monday.
Michelin Challenge Design announces 2014 theme: ‘Driven/Undriven: The Duality of Tomorrow’s Automobiles’Mon, 28 Jan 2013
Michelin has announced the theme for the 2014 Michelin Challenge Design competition – ‘Driven/Undriven: The Duality of Tomorrow's Automobiles'. Participants will explore the human-to-vehicle connection, focusing on how this can evolve automotive design. The exploration of autonomous vehicles has gathered pace in recent years, with Toyota displaying its autonomous Lexus car at the recent CES in Las Vegas, while other carmakers and even Google have been investing heavily in the concept.