Dynojet Power Commander V Bombardier Can-am Renegade 800 07 08 09 10 11 25-003 on 2040-parts.com
Santa Ana, California, United States
Surface Finish:Silver - Brushed Aluminum
Manufacturer Part Number:07-2223
Placement on Vehicle:Rear
UPC:Does not apply
New DynoJet Power Commander V USB for Bombardier Can-Am Renegade 800 07-11
Our products are Factory New, Not "Blems" or "Seconds"
JC Motors is Where Riders Get Deals™
- Fits 2007-2011 models.
- The Power Commander V uses RPM and throttle position inputs to base
fuel adjustments on. In some cases additional inputs can be used such
as cylinder head or water temperature as well as gear position or boost.
- The Power Commander V has 250 rpm resolution and 10 throttle
position columns giving you up to 360 individual mapping points for fuel
and an equal number for ignition timing (if ignition equipped).
- This is the kind of "point specific" adjustability that is
necessary with today's bikes and the parts that are available for them.
- Reduced size - less than half of the size of the Power Commander III.
- USB powered from computer - 9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming.
- 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included).
- Gear position allows for map adjustment based on gear.
- Analog input allows user to use any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost.
- 10 throttle position columns - up from 9 on the PCIII USB.
- Built in quick shifter adjustability (adjustable per gear, sensor and shift rods not included).
- Enhanced "accel pump" utility.
- "Warm up" fuel adjustment reads engine temp and allows fuel adjustments based on it.
- Individual cylinder mapping
We have a large inventory in our California location and multiple drop-ship warehouses across the U.S. to help provide you the fastest delivery times. In order to expedite many shipments we may drop-ship your item from a warehouse near you, and in this event you may receive your item faster than we can provide you with a tracking number, but most often you will receive your tracking number via email. Your item is brand new, and will come to you with instructions and technical support information as supplied from the manufacturer. If you have other questions ask the experts at : (800) 706-9476. When calling or e-mailing, please reference your auction ID number.
We Ship Almost Anywhere!
International Buyers Please Read
As the responsible party, you should become familiar with any duties, fees or import taxes that you may need to pay in your country. JC Motors does not have any way of determining taxes, fees or duty information and these costs are not included in this auction. JC Motors is not responsible for determining laws, restrictions or safety regulations that may apply in your country to the products you purchase from us.
The only place in the World with LifeReturns®
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Exhaust for Sale
Tue, 29 Mar 2011
BMW M3 Matte Edition - China's second limited edition M3 in a year
It’s less than a year since China got it’s last BMW M3 special – the BMW M3 Tiger Edition – so we’re guessing it sold rather well as BMW has launched another limited edition M3 just for the Chinese market – the BMW M3 Matte Edition. It isn’t going to be horribly difficult to work out that the defining feature of the M3 Matte Edition is its paint job. It’s Matt Black.
Tue, 11 Mar 2014
When you saw video footage of eight Corvettes falling through the floor of the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, Ky. , did you think it looked a little …off? When you saw the photos in the New York Times, did you start to suspect that perhaps the Illuminati had something to do with it?
Wed, 14 May 2014
THE NATIONAL MOTOR MUSEUM is celebrating its success in setting a new World Record for the longest line of toy cars. To achieve the record, the museum gathered 24,189 model cars and laid them bumper to bumper to create an unbroken line that stretched for 1910-metres. Snaking its way around the museum’s grounds, the line of toy cars more than trumped the previous record of 14,310 toy cars.