German License Plate + Audi Frame +seal A4 Q7 A6 A8 Tt Rs4 S5 R8 A3 S4 Avant on 2040-parts.com
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Emblems for Sale
- 4 bmw m tech series sport alloy wheel badges replacement stickers 3 4 5 x3 x5 x6(US $4.49)
- Emblem front grille badge logo fit golf mk6 gti r20 polished black inner white(US $9.99)
- 1.9" saab griffin black emblem 900 9-3 hood and 9-7x trunk(US $7.69)
- Srt8 srt-8 srt 8 emblem dodge challenger charger ram(US $15.00)
- Mercedes c230 hood star logo emblem ornament ( factory oem)(US $9.99)
- Pontaic wheel decal(US $10.00)
A Mazda MX-5 GT with 205bhp is to debut at the Goodwood Festival of Speed to gauge customer reaction for a production GT. We do tend to think that MINI are the masters of the limited edition model, but Mazda come close with special editions of the MX-5. At Goodwood this week we’re going to be treated to the latest MX-5 special with the debut of the MX-5 GT, sporting 205 bhp from its naturally aspirated 2.0 litre.Wed, 04 Dec 2013
Lamborghini. Once a bonkers manufacturer set up by an Italian tractor company boss, it’s now owned by Volkswagen. But if you think that means things might start to get a little stale, you need to take a look at this – the £2.7 million Lamborghini Veneno, which has just had its public debut.Fri, 04 Jan 2013
Skoda has revealed it is to launch six new models during 2013 and is also busy extending the rollout of its new badges across the Skoda range. Skoda has laid out its stall for 2013 early on, with a graphic posted on their Facebook page revealing new model plans for 2013 – all six of them. First out of the gate is the 2013 Skoda Rapid – which arrives this month – followed by the Skoda Octavia Hatch in March and the Octavia Estate in June.