Harley 2 1/4 Short Up Swept Up Sweep Drag Exhaust Pipes on 2040-parts.com
Danbury, North Carolina, United States
Very cool 2 1/4 body up-swept big twin exhaust pipes.
Flat rate shipping for East Coast only. West Coast buyers inquire for shipping quotes.
International buyers - Please inquire before bidding.
Check out my other items!Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
We have a ton of motorcycle parts. We attempt to list new items daily. We will be glad to answer questions. Your patience is appreciated.
Exhaust for Sale
- Mac yamaha xs1100l mid-special 80-81 full sys 4/1 megaphone chrome(US $376.21)
- Cobra speedster swept complete exhaust system - 3223(US $699.95)
- Kawasaki right exhaust muffler oem 1987-2003 2000 voyager xii zg1200(US $85.79)
- Yamaha yz 450f 2010 2011 2012 2013 fmf powercore 4 slipon exhaust
- 2004-2010 aprilia rsv1000r akrapovic ti exhaust slip on dual mufflers rsv 1000 r(US $369.99)
- Ktm exhaust pipe seals o rings 125 200 250 300 exc mxc sx egs xc xc-w 1999-2014(US $9.99)
Mercedes SLS AMG E-Cell – First prototypeTue, 22 Jun 2010
The subtly painted Mercedes SLS AMG E-Cell Prototype We called it the Mercedes SLS AMG eDrive when we first talked about an electric SLS Gullwing last year. Although to be fair that’s what Mercedes called it when they gave us some info and confirmed they were working on creating an electric version of the SLS. But it now appears to have become the Mercedes SLS AMG E-Cell Prototype.
Audi Sport Quattro concept (2013) at Frankfurt motor showWed, 04 Sep 2013
The Audi Sport Quattro Concept will be shown at Frankfurt as a spiritual successor to the 1980s rallying legend. This time, the road-going version can muster 0-62mph in a stonking 3.7sec and top 189mph thanks to its 690bhp drivetrain. Haven’t we seen an Audi Quattro Concept before? Yes – but this is a different take on the 2010 Quattro concept, and may make it into showrooms.
Ford F-150 pickup will get three replacement powertrains for 2011Thu, 15 Jul 2010
The 2011 Ford F-150 pickup will get three replacement powertrains. Ford Motor Co. will offer a 3.7-liter V6 and a 5.0-liter V8 in the 2011 F-150 pickup when it goes on sale early next year, sources say.