Harley Davidson Bullet Turn Signal Lens Covers Covers & Bulbs - Smoke & Amber on 2040-parts.com
Derry, New Hampshire, United States
smoked and amber bullet turn signal lens.
Lighting for Sale
- 1pcs chrome brake license plate holder tail light for motorcycle cruiser chopper
- 2x universal motorcycle scooter led turn signal lights amber blinker indicators
- Headlight fairing mask front cowl headlamp visor for harley sportster dyna xlh(US $38.98)
- Motorcycle twin tail light dual lamp for harley bobber choppers rat hot custom(US $51.29)
- Honda new taillight tail light lens 33702-329-671 mt's/xl's ct's many others
- 2pcs universal motorcycle mx dirt bike 12v turn signals indicator blinker light
Brabus at 2009 Frankfurt motor showFri, 18 Sep 2009
By Tom Sharpe First Official Pictures 18 September 2009 13:12 Mercedes tuning supremo Brabus unveiled its new 788bhp EV12 at the 2009 Frankfurt motor show – a car so powerful there’s only room for ten on the open road. Number one of ten limited-edition Brabus EV12s struck a brooding figure at the tuner’s stand – hardly surprising with a 6.3-litre bi-turbo V12 under the bonnet and a £440,000 price tag. The E-class has been transformed into a tarmac-shredding supercar-chaser thanks to the introduction of a newly developed SV12 R bi-turbo engine which, Brabus claims, was implanted under the bonnet with 'almost surgical precision'.
Hyundai PassoCorto coming to GenevaFri, 21 Feb 2014
Hot on the tailpipes of the Kia GT4 Stinger's debut in Detroit comes word of an even racier-looking two-seater from parent company Hyundai – the PassoCorto. Built by and for Gen Y car enthusiasts, the PassoCorto was styled by 16 students in the Master's program of transportation design at the Istituto Europeo Design (IED) in Turin. The students were tasked by Hyundai Design Center Europe with making “…the car that would be on top of their list for buying and driving.” We don't know any Gen Ys who could fork over close to $60,000 for a car, the cost of the similarly-sized Alfa 4C, but we know plenty who would like to have one.
2011 Dodge Charger goes on police patrolTue, 24 Aug 2010
Fans of the iconic Dodge Charger muscle sedan have been eagerly awaiting details on the upgrades for the 2011 model year. And today, this latest hunk of Mopar muscle is being revealed in its most buttoned-down form--the police package. Just one fairly vague picture has been revealed, but as expected, the Charger will get Chrysler's Pentastar 3.6-liter V6 engine.