Without shaft play nothing loose on it
The turbo was on a cummins 12 valves 1992
Other for Sale
- 88-00 all honda civic crx del sol stainless test pipe
- Invidia 70mm catalytic converter delete test pipe for 00-09 honda s2000 ap1 ap2(US $79.98)
- Invidia test pipe hs12sstopp fits:scion | |2013 - 2016 fr-s |subaru | |2013 -(US $222.60)
- Invidia test pipe hs15li2mip fits:lexus | |2016 - 2016 is200t |(US $556.50)
- Stainless minicat steel universal o2 sensor bung adapter spacer m18x1.5 x 45mm(US $29.95)
- 2pack minicat stainless steel universal o2 sensor bung spacer m18x1.5 x 45mm(US $55.95)
Geneva 2014 debut for Vauxhall Astra VXR Extreme conceptThu, 30 Jan 2014
Vauxhall will unveil its fastest Astra model ever at this year’s 2014 Geneva Motor Show when it pulls the covers off its Astra VXR Extreme concept car. According to the British firm, the Extreme will be even more powerful than the standard Astra VXR, boasting lightweight components that make the race track “the car’s natural environment.” On Bing: see pictures of the Vauxhall Astra VXR Find out how much a used Vauxhall Astra VXR costs on Auto Trader The first image of the vehicle shows a low, aggressive looking car featuring revised aerodynamics – including that massive rear wing – and a new dual-twin tailpipe setup. These changes over the standard VXR won’t be the most significant, however.
New Mazda3 to drive 9,300 miles from Hiroshima, Japan, to Frankfurt, GermanyMon, 22 Jul 2013
The new Mazda3 (pictured) is trekking from Hiroshima to Frankfurt If you’re going to set a challenge for a new car, a drive from Hiroshima to Frankfurt – 9,300 miles – is probably one designed to show any flaws. And that’s exactly what Mazda are doing with the new Mazda3. The ‘Mazda Route3 – Hiroshima to Frankfurt Challenger Tour 2013′ will see eight new Mazda3s setting off from the Mazda factory in Hiroshima, heading for Russia, through Belarus and Poland before ending up in Frankfurt, Germany.
Gibbs begins production of Quadski amphibious ATVTue, 13 Nov 2012
During our test of the Gibbs Quadski, a high-speed amphibious ATV manufactured by Gibbs Sports Amphibians Inc., representatives stated that the first production vehicles would be ready for sale by mid-November. The company seems to have made good on that promise. According to a statement, the first production Quadskis were completed earlier today at an Auburn Hills, Mich., factory.