Itp Ss Alloy Ss212 Black Wheel With Machined Finish (14x8"/4x110mm) on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Color:Machined w/ Black
ITP SS ALLOY SS212 Black Wheel with Machined Finish (14x8"/4x110mm)
Honda 650/700 Rincon 4x4 '02-15, Honda 420 Rancher AT '09-15 (IRS), Suzuki 450/700/750 King Quad '05-15, Kawasaki 650i Brute Force 4x4 '06-15, Kawasaki 750i Brute Force 4x4 '05-07, Kawasaki 750i Brute Force 4x4 '08-15, Yamaha 400/450 Kodiak 4x4 '05-06, Yamaha 400/450 Grizzly 4x4 '07-15, Yamaha 400 Big Bear IRS '07-11, Yamaha 350 Grizzly IRS '07-15, Yamaha 550/660/700 Grizzly 4x4 '02-15, Yamaha 450/660/700 Rhino '04-13, Yamaha Viking 14-15 NOTES
- Strong, light and distinctively different Two finish options: Machined with black accents topped with a tough clear-coat finish, matte black
- Heavy duty 12-inch ATV wheel rated at 700 lbs., 14-inch side-by-side UTV applications rated at 800 lbs.
- Build using ITP's Advance cast process to exact QS 9000 quality specifications
- Lifetime structural warranty; If you bend it or break it, we will replace it! Buy with confidence
- Matching SS wheel cap is included
- Manufacturer: ITP
- Shipping Weight: 1600
- Product Dimensions:
- Depending on your location and on package weight, items will be shipped by USPS or UPS.
- All stock is at our USA warehouses.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours of processing your payment unless stated differently. Check our feedback to see how our customers love the FAST shipping we offer! Shipping is always free!
30 Days Return & Refund Policy
- We provide a 30 days return/exchange policy for our products.
- The buyer can choose between a refund or an exchange to his/her product.
- In case of defectives found, only factory defects are accepted as the reason of return.
- The package of the returned item(s) must be completely intact, and all accessory(s) inside the package must be original and in perfect condition.
- We do not cover the postage costs for returned defective items.
- Items returned must be received within 30 days from purchase. No refund or replacement is issued after this period of time.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for your return to be processed after it is received by us.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item, or email us to share your concerns. As mentioned before we are extremely fair and will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- As you can tell from our feedback, pretty much every single one of our customers is a happy one. So in the rare case something does go wrong, before leaving a negative feedback, contact us so we can help you and make things right!
We are a unique web store getting you the best deals on the market for wholesale prices.
Our products are a 100% authentic and all brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers to bring you the best quality items in the market!
We guarantee to provide the best service you have ever seen before!
Wheels, Tires for Sale
Wed, 20 Nov 2013
New Nissan Qashqai Premier Limited Edition kicks off new Qashqai sales
The new Nissan Qashqai has only just been revealked, and Nissan are starting sales in the UK and Europe with a special, high spec limited edition Qashqai – the Nissan Qashqai Premier Limited Edition. The Qashqai Premier is limited to 2007 cars – denoting the year the Qashqai was originally launched – and will be available only to existing Nissan customers. The Qashqai Premier gets based on the Tekna spec but gets extra equipment.
Thu, 18 Sep 2008
By Ben Whitworth
First Official Pictures
18 September 2008 17:00
These are the first pictures of the new Mercedes S400 BlueHybrid. With a combined economy figure of 35.8mpg and a CO2 rating of just 190g/km, Mercedes claims it is the world’s most economical petrol-powered luxury saloon. But put your chequebook away – it’s not coming to the UK.
Wed, 01 Dec 2010
It appeared onstage for a few fleeting moments, more phantom than future sheetmetal. But like a ghost that won't go away or a car company that refuses to die, a reborn Viper has been penciled in for Dodge for 2012. A concept version of the next American supercar was shown in September in Orlando, Fla., by Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne to a convention center filled with thousands of people—most of them notoriously talkative car dealers.