Kimpex Carbide Runners 60 Deg 4 In. Ref 2879025 Polaris 550 600 800 2013-2016 on 2040-parts.com
Champlain, New York, United States
Skis & Runners for Sale
- C&a pro ski mount kit 10mm for arctic cat bearcat 570 2010-2011(US $49.18)
- Kimpex carbide runners wear bar 90 deg 3 inches ski-doo skandic 500 600 astrojet(US $48.62)
- Kimpex carbide runners 90 deg ski-doo 440 467 470 500 583 600 670 780 1993-1996(US $41.41)
- Stud boy doo-s2152-60 shaper bar 6" ski-doo 500 583 600 670 700 1999 to 2005(US $74.15)
- Kimpex 08-297 steel ski black ref 505061300 ski-doo citation tundra 250 85-1988(US $80.59)
- Kimpex carbide runners 60 deg ref 860505600 skidoo 380 440 500 1995-1998(US $34.41)
2013 Mercedes E-Class Coupe & Cabriolet: Price and SpecificationThu, 23 May 2013
The facelift has meant a revised model lineup across the E Class range with just two trim levels, with the entry-level model getting SE trim – but only for the E 220 CDI – and the AMG Sport available across all engine options - E 220 CDI, E 250 CDI and E 350 BlueTEC diesels and E200 petrol. Both trim levels come with COMAND, DAB, speed sensitive electric steering, partial LEDs, Active Park Assist, Attention Assist and Collision Prevention Assist, with the SE getting 17″ alloys, Sport grill, leather, heated front seats and aluminium trim. The E 220 CDI SE Coupe costs from £35,095 and the Cabriolet from £38,465.
2011 Hyundai Coupe – Hyundai Veloster – teasedWed, 05 Jan 2011
The Hyundai Veloster - teased ahead of the Detroit Motor Show For all that Hyundai – and for that matter sister company Kia – have managed to become in the last few years, we need only look towards one car that signposted their potential – the Hyundai Coupe. Cheap as chips – certainly for what it offered – the Hyundai Coupe was a cracking drive and actually looked rather good. Some even claimed it was trying too hard and looked too much like a Ferrari.
Mercedes and Daimler crush 300SL Gullwing imposterFri, 23 Mar 2012
Mercedes-Benz Classic recently destroyed an ersatz 300 SL after the body was seized by German customs officials. The case began when a German company built a fiberglass copy of the Gullwing's body. According to a court ruling, the shape remains under copyright protection just as it did upon its introduction in the 1950s.