Kimpex Muffler Exhaust Slip-on Ref 18310-ha7-651 Honda Trx 350 1986 To 1989 on 2040-parts.com
Champlain, New York, United States
Exhaust for Sale
- 03-06 yamaha grizzly 660 big gun evo u slip on exhaust 12-2462(US $333.95)
- 2014 polaris rzr xp 1000 & xp 4 1000 big. evo u slip on exhaust muffler 12-7952(US $315.58)
- 12-15 can am outlander 500, 650, 800, 1000 big. exo srs slip on exhaust 13-6852(US $369.95)
- 2x rubber exhaust pipe clamps 1"id for yamaha banshee all years fmf,dg,etc. blue(US $18.99)
- For kawisaki high temp exhaust couplings clams 1"id for kx80 kx125 250 blue 2pcs(US $18.99)
- 2x high temp exhaust couplings clamps 1"id for honda cr80 cr125 cr250 cr450 blue(US $18.99)
Range Rover Evoque gets the Auto Express Car of the Year gong Last night was the annual back-slapping fest that is the Auto Express New Car Awards for 2011. And even though Cars UK weren’t there we still think we should let you know what won what so you can see if you agree. The overall winner and Auto Express Car of the Year for 2011 was the Range Rover Evoque.Tue, 24 Feb 2009
Christian Von Koenigsegg doesn’t do things by halves. Oh, no. A super wunderkid – massively wealthy from entrepreneurial escapades in his 20s – he produces what many would consider to be the ultimate supercar – the Koenigsegg CCXR Edition.
Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse Jean-Pierre Wimille Special Edition. Yes, another Veyron ‘Special’Thu, 25 Jul 2013
The Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse Jean-Pierre Wimille (pictured) is the latest Veyron ‘Special’ We haven’t tried to do the sums yet, but we’re beginning to wonder if Bugatti has produced more ‘Special Edition’ cars than MINI has? Certainly, in a sales volume to special edition ratio, they must be streets ahead. And now we have yet another Special Edition Veyron. The Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse Jean-Pierre Wimille Special Edition (for that is the catchy little moniker Bugatti has bestowed on their latest effort) will be a limited run of three cars and is the first of six special edition ‘Bugatti Legends’ Veyrons planned for the VW supercar.