Lon22569 - Longacre Billet Rear-end Breather Kits Fits 1.50 on 2040-parts.com
Wichita Falls, Texas, United States
BREATHER - CLAMP-ON - ROUND - AXLE ASSEMBLY
- 1/2 IN OD TUBE -
36 IN HOSE/REMOTE
TUBE MOUNT BRACKET INCLUDED -
ALUMINUM - BLACK ANODIZE - KIT
Modifieds for Sale
- Longacre 40250 gagelite kit f/p 1/8in.(US $29.99)
- Bicknell steering wheel quick release imca 600 micro sprint street stock rat rod
- Cpt mfg modular shaw style 2 3 link clamping bracket sport mod, b modified imca(US $223.95)
- New stock car racing collapsible steering shaft 32"-42" late model, street stock(US $149.99)
- Ford 9 inch 5.67 gear used imca ump nascar ring and pinion(US $99.99)
- Quick change aluminium seal plate with seal imca late model dmi winters tiger(US $50.00)
Volkswagen goes mad in Las VegasThu, 02 Nov 2006
By Alex Fuller First Official Pictures 02 November 2006 03:33 R GTi: the lowdown VW has cooked up two hotter Golf GTis for the SEMA tuning show: the 225hp Thunder Bunny and 375hp R GTi. This mean hatch is the R GTi, which gets a big helping of carbonfibre to shave off weight and a huge power upgrade. The 197bhp 2.0-litre’s stock turbo makes way for a bigger blower, yielding 375hp.
Saab China Deal: Chinese Government support ‘In Principal’Tue, 01 Nov 2011
Saab gets encouragement from China Minister Yesterday we had the news that Pang Da and Youngman – the Chinese companies seeking to buy Saab – have outlined the investment they propose to make in Saab. But the deal to sell Saab is fraught with difficulties for Victor Muller. It’s one thing getting someone to say yes, but there are an enormous number of hoops to jump through before any deal can be finalised.
Civic hybrid tests Honda's new strategyMon, 06 Jun 2011
Despite being the first to sell an electric-gasoline car in the United States and making hybrid technology a centerpiece of its fuel economy push, Honda Motor Co. has yet to have a hybrid hit. But the redesigned Civic Hybrid, launched April 20, is the first test of whether Honda's new strategy of tapping lithium ion batteries and, later, two-motor systems can break the streak.