this is a two for one you get the machete and motorguide power prop they are like new
Trolling Motor Components for Sale
- Marpac 7-1306 boat trolling motor plug connector 12 volt female best warranty(US $7.95)
- Trolling buddy- for minn kota all terrain trolling motor(US $25.00)
- $50 rebate minn kota mk318pc 3 bank x 6 amp precision charger model# 1833180(US $235.88)
- Ram trolling motor stabilizer mount with long double socket arm ram-108-d(US $64.99)
- Motorguide quick release bracket - composite white -8m0092063(US $67.95)
- Motorguide 3" #10 mga0476 2 blade weedless ninja prop 12 24 26 volt trollmotor(US $16.99)
One Lap of the Web: Indy 500 memoriesMon, 26 May 2014
-- In 1995, Jacques Villeneuve won the 79th Indy 500 and went on to the CART Championship. Viewers who tuned into ABC and saw the introduction to its Indy 500 broadcast, a five-minute rundown the entire history of American motorsport, were hyped up beyond belief to watch some cool-as-hell racing. Nineteen years later, the video can still get race fans PUMPED UP.
Hamilton targets winning streakThu, 19 Jun 2014
LEWIS HAMILTON knows he needs another run of four successive victories if he is to overhaul team-mate Nico Rosberg in the race for this year's Formula One world title. It is a feat Hamilton managed earlier this campaign after Mercedes rival Rosberg won the season-opening grand prix in Australia where the Briton retired. Hamilton then triumphed in Malaysia, Bahrain, China and Spain, clawing back the 25-point deficit, with Rosberg forced to settle for the runner-up spot on each occasion.
Mercedes F1 Schumacher sets the pace in MelbourneFri, 16 Mar 2012
Mercedes F1 Michael Schumacher - fastest in practice in Australia Michael Schumacher showed some of the promise for Mercedes 2012 F1 in Melbourne, setting the quickest time in damp Friday practice. With the first F1 Grand Prix of the 2012-2013 season taking place this Sunday at Melbourne’s Albert Park, we thought we’d look in at Friday’s practice to see if there are any clues to this year’s form. To be honest, Friday practice is often more tactical than anything else so we shouldn’t read too much in to what’s gone on.