Marshall Excelsior Mer61140 Propane Cylinder Hose on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Marshall Excelsior MER61140 Propane Cylinder Hose
Flexible thermoplastic UL and CGA approved hose. These hoses are rated up to 350 psig working pressure with a 400 pound pull test rating. Each hose comes with two ends and fully crimped brass ferrules. Warning: An excess flow valve will not activate if there is a break or leak downstream of the valve that does not equal or exceed the closing flow of the valve or if the excess flow valve installed exceeds the flow capacity of the system. 40" in length. 1/2" Female Flare Swivel and 3/8" MNPT connections.
● Our stock all ships from our US-based warehouses.
● Shipped via USPS or UPS or FedEx (depending on location and package weight)
● eBay Global Shipping Program - We are a part of eBay Global Shipping Program. This means that eBay will be responsible for shipping and import charges and times. We don't control the shipping times and import charges, which are based on your location in the world. You can find all the info in the eBay listing!
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
● We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy for our products.
● You can choose refund or exchange if you are dissatisfied for any reason with your product.
● Only factory defects are accepted as a reason for a return. In the case of factory defects, we will replace the product for you.
● When returning an item, it must be in all of the original packaging and include all of the original accessories or items that came with it. The item and package should be in original and perfect condition.
● You will be required to cover shipping on the return of defective items.
● All returns MUST be done within 30 days of date of purchase. Please note that we cannot give refunds or replacements after the 30 day limit has expired.
● When sending in a return, please note that it can take up to 7 business days for the return to be processed. We do our best to process as quickly as possible.
● Buyers outside the U.S.A please note - ALL of our electrical appliances sold in our store are 110-120V.
● Return policy for buyers outside the U.S.A - We offer to return the items within 30 days. The BUYER will ship the item at his own cost.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening with our products or shipping, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
ABOUT USA Daily Deals
Since 2010 USA Daily Deals have been available to online customers, offering a variety of brand new products at great prices. All of our products ship directly from our different warehouses across the United States so you get your items quickly and in perfect condition. We know how important it is for you to get what you ordered and get it fast.
Our products are a 100% authentic and brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers of high quality products to bring you only the best items. It is very important to us that we put our customers first and you will see this reflected in every transaction with us. We consider it a top priority that our customers are happy and in the rare event that they are not, we do everything we can to fix the situation.
No customer will walk away from our store unhappy. If there?s a problem, just let us know and we fix it.
We guarantee you only the best experience when shopping with us!
Other for Sale
- Camco 51830 zero gravity wide recliner (x-large, black swirl pattern)(US $91.90)
- Jr products 50015 white endura range vent with 5/8" flange(US $43.49)
- Adnik # 29041b 2'' bal casterear wheel- boxe(US $34.74)
- Pop up rv1 offset hitch adapter(US $560.65)
- Spout fill 1-3/8" conn.(US $34.77)
- Dexter axle k7135900 k71-359-00 dexter suspension kit(US $165.23)
ZF boss thinks 9 speeds is enough for transmissionsTue, 06 Nov 2012
The nine-speed transmission might be where the race to add gears ends, ZF Friedrichshafen CEO Stefan Sommer said. He referred to nine speeds as the "natural limit" because going beyond that number adds weight and complexity that cannot be offset by gains in fuel efficiency. "There is no hard line, but you have to consider the law of diminishing returns.
Fewer people commuting but distances on the upMon, 31 Mar 2014
The average commute has increased in distance, but more people working from home means there are actually fewer cars on the road at rush hour today compared to 10 years ago, according to statistics from the most recent Census conducted in 2011. Figures show the average commute has increased from 8.3 miles in 2001 to 9.32 miles in 2011. People living in the east of England travelled the furthest to work at an average distance of 10.34 miles – while those in London had the shortest commutes averaging 6.83 miles.
Hyundai reveals i-oniq concept teaserThu, 15 Dec 2011
Hyundai has hinted at its future design direction with this single teaser shot of its ‘i-oniq’ concept car. Further details will be revealed in the run-up to next March's 2012 Geneva show, but judging by this glimpse, the concept will take the form of a large coupe with a hatchback tail. It stops short of the full shooting-brake silhouette, but there’s a hint of Brera in the curvature of its rear end. ‘Two strong arched curves define the silhouette of i-oniq, creating a playful contrast between the sharp character lines and soft but muscular features’ says Thomas Bürkle, Hyundai’s European Chief Designer.