Martin 5yf 50bs23ht Saber 23 Tooth 1-7/16 In Single Row Chain Sprocket New on 2040-parts.com
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
This is brand new in the factory box..If you have any questions, just message me..I will ship it right away.
Tools for Sale
- Deb stoko kresto cherry walnut shell powder hand soap, 4000ml cartridge(US $46.95)
- Deb kresto classic walnut shell powder hand soap 4000ml cartridge with dispenser(US $49.95)
- Thomas & betts t & b sta -kon self crimp insulated connectors ra rb rc series(US $26.99)
- Ruland clc-10-10-ss 5/8" one piece clamping rigid coupling with keyway 2" long(US $39.99)
- Amg 120624-11 face shell mill 8 inch diameter 8" cat 50 holder erickson sandvik(US $279.00)
- Performance tool w5210 150 pc hair pin assortment 150pc hair pins(US $13.47)
The 2014 Land Rover Discovery (pictured) gets a bit of a facelift Ahead of a reveal at the Frankfurt Motor Show next week, Land Rover have revealed a facelift for the Discovery 4 as it comes to the end of its shelf life. The usual facelift fodder applies, with the Disco getting a revised front bumper, new grill and new headlights (with new LED running lights) and some nice new alloys. Land Rover has also replaced the ‘L A N D R O V E R’ lettering on the bonnet to read ‘D I S C O V E R Y’ as the move to highlight the Discovery as a range of models to stand alongside Range Rover starts to take shape ahead of the new Freelander (which will be part of a new Discovery family of cars) and the eventual replacement for the Discovery 4.Fri, 26 Sep 2014
The Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid arrives in Paris There will come a point when governments realise that car makers are getting too clever at gaming CO2 levels with impressive and sophisticated hybrids. But until then, there’s a growing number of cars that, on the face of it, offer a ‘cake and eat it’ option for buyers. Like the new Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid.Wed, 22 Aug 2012
Could Aston Martin be planning to make the AM V10, a mid-engined supercar with the underpinnings of the Lexus LFA? Mark this one down as very speculative. A recent conversation with a ‘Man from Aston Martin’ yielded an interesting slip – the Aston Martin AM V10.