Minn Kota Maxxum Trolling Motor 24 Volt Wireing Hardness Steering Cables 76" 84" on 2040-parts.com
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
|You are bidding on a Used Minn kota Maxxum Trolling Motor 54" Shaft 24 volt Wireing Hardness And Steering Cables For Minnkota Trolling motors, This part is in good use able Part one cable is about 76" long and the other is about 84" long There is a Tear in the Cover Sleave and a little Corrosion but with a little Cleaning it all should be find. Part Numbers For this are Wiring 2261220 or 2261219.
This should fit Some of Minn Kota Trolling motors like Maxxum 24 volt 2001, 2002 and I am sure this will work with other motors to. Check with your local dealer to check on compatibility with what you have or Contact me with your motor information (Model # and Serial #) and I'll see what I can find out. Also you can Text or Leave me a Message at 1-612-418-5436.
Check out My Ebay Store for a lot more Outboard Parts
Check out my other items! Be sure to add me to your favorites list! Sign up for PayPal; the fast, easy, and secure way to pay online.
I want you to be a happy and well-informed customer and will treat you the way I hope you would treat me if I were the customer: therefore all items are described as accurately as possible. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
- Shipping times are estimates only. USPS or UPS do not provide any guarantee to the delivery speed.
- Your order will be shipped within 1-2 business days once we receive your payment. If you pay by e-check, we will ship your order once your payment is cleared. A shipping notification with tracking number will be emailed to you once your order has been shipped. Please note there is no tracking number for international orders
- Overseas buyers please email me for shipping cost before bidding.
- We are not responsible for any customs duty incurred at foreign customs.
- We do not ship on weekends or public holidays We offer combine shipping for multiple purchases Email me before Auction ends for Combine shipping cost
- Insurance is strongly recommended, I promise to pack the item with care.
- My prefer payment is via Paypal, Credit card and e-check payments can be made via Paypal. Please make your payment within 4 days after auction ends. If you need more time please email me to let me know. I will always try to work with you on this.
- We do not tolerate non-paying bidders. If we do not receive your payment within 4 days you will be reported to ebay for suspension.
- To expedite your order processing please include your ebay item number and buyer ID in all forms of payment
- Used Items are sold in an “as is” condition and are not returnable. If you find my posting description was not accurate, and then contact me, we will work with you to try and resolve any issues. In the event I “agree” to return an item for a refund the return shipping cost is to be paid by the buyer.
- Negative feedback does not solve anything. If you have a problem with your order please contact us first. We are always willing to work things out.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of buyer unless the return is a result of our mistake like you receive the wrong item.
- Returns on Items with Free shipping on them, The buyer will be charged for the shipping and shipping is not refund able.
- If you have any questions please Contact me. I will try to respond within 1 business day, sometimes we maybe out of town so please Contact me as soon as you can.
- Please do not wait until the Auction is about to end, I may not be able to get back to you before the auction ends.
- Please include your ebay item number or order number in all communications.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
7.275% Sales Tax applies to Minnesota residents on taxable items.
Trolling Motor Components for Sale
Tue, 21 Jul 2009
Top Gear did a review of the Jaguar XFR this week
Update: We’ve now had the chance to do a Jaguar XKR Review for ourselves, and it was worth the wait. Lots of info and lots of pictures. And a lot of fun – smokin’ tyres an’ all!
Tue, 09 Sep 2014
AT a glittering launch event in London Jaguar treated the assembled media to a succession of theatrical and musical acts ahead of the main event – the long-awaited unveiling of its new XE compact executive saloon. The new car is a big deal for Jaguar, as it allows the Brit car maker to go head-to-head with the likes of BMW, Audi and Mercedes in the fiercely competitive compact executive market. Jaguar’s XE is tasked with showcasing a range of new technology that’s expected to be rolled out to other models in the coming years.
Fri, 14 Jun 2013
Thanks to certain European websites, BMW's 3-series coupe replacement is out a few hours early. Here's the 2014 BMW 4-series revealed in production form. The 4 will take on the Audi A5 and Mercedes-Benz C-class coupe and make its public debut at the Frankfurt motor show in September.