Mitsubishi Pajero Mini 1996 Other Brake Parts  on 2040-parts.com
Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Other for Sale
- Meritor brake shoe sr3014715qp(US $30.00)
- New oem dot4 brake fluid bmw and mini 81220142156(US $4.69)
- 1962-1980 mgb oem passenger side front brake backing plate dust shield cover(US $19.95)
- Corvette oem power brake pedal hanger & pedal assembly automatic 1969-1982
- Billet brake fluid reservoir with brackets - mirror finish jr dragster(US $63.96)
- 2013-2016 chevy trax power brake booster hydraulic pump assembly oem(US $48.88)
Production output decline slowingFri, 24 Jul 2009
By Alex Michaelides Motor Industry 24 July 2009 12:09 It appears there may be some light at the end of the tunnel for ailing car manufacturers as the most recent vehicle production figures are released. The data, presented by the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT), show that, while production levels are still on the decline, the pace at which they are declining is slowing. Car production figures for June 2009 are still down by 30.2% compared with this time last year, however this is an improvement on the 50.2% by which production is down so far this year.
Honda NSX concept unveiled at 2012 Detroit auto showMon, 09 Jan 2012
One of the biggest draws of the 2012 Detroit auto show is the new Honda NSX concept car. Developed in tandem by Honda's design studios in California and Japan, the new NSX is a svelte-looking supercar with an exciting purpose: it heralds Honda's new supercar. After years of will-they, won't-they delays, concepts and U-turns, this time Honda is adamant - it really is replacing the original NSX.
Caparo T1 (2007) in detailFri, 08 Jun 2007
By Phil McNamara First Official Pictures 08 June 2007 03:21 What's the latest news? The Caparo T1 is launched today, and it's the most extreme supercar ever built, claim its creators. Out of the way Le Mans racer or superbike – the British designed T1 is mightier than both.