Motorguide 63" Steering Cable For Trolling Motor, M9377 on 2040-parts.com
Springfield, Missouri, US
(417) 833-9191 Center
(417) 833-9191 CenterThis auction is for a Motor Guide 63" steering cable, part number M9377. This is for the single cable style. The assembly that is pictured measures 63 inches. MotorGuide also put a 69 inch cable in some of their motors, so you might measure yours before ordering (we keep both in stock). We accept PayPal or Visa and MasterCard by phone. If purchased in Missouri, sales tax of 7.6% will be added. We will ship to the lower 48 via US Mail for FREE.
Trolling Motor Components for Sale
- Big foot trolling motor switch(US $8.99)
- Cover for minn kota 35 electric boat motor(US $10.00)
- Minn kota trolling motor propeller(US $17.10)
- Minnkota wireless system with round plug copilot for powerdrive v2 1 with remote(US $99.99)
- 55 lb thrust terrova the auto pilot systen with cap with us2(US $75.00)
- Motorguide t34 trolling motor and battery pack(US $169.00)
Has Chris Evans bought a McLaren F1?Tue, 18 Sep 2012
The rumour on the grapevine this morning is that Radio 2 man and Ferrari nut, Chris Evans, has traded a Ferrari to buy a McLaren F1 Chris Evans is known for many things; Radio 2 presenter, doting dad, one-time enfant terrible of TV, creator of CarFest and, perhaps most of all, the most high-profile collector of classic Ferraris in the UK. But the word on the grapevine this morning is that Chris has chopped in a Ferrari – and we don’t know which of his Ferraris – to buy one of the 64 McLaren F1 supercars in existence. If he has, and we’re digging for confirmation, then he’s obviously been listening to the advice a number of experts at the top end of the classic car world who believe the ‘next’ Ferrari 250 GTO (a car Chris owns) will be the McLaren F1.
Police advocate 'role reversal' for cyclists and truckersFri, 15 Nov 2013
BRITAIN’S most senior police officer has advocated a scheme to improve cyclists' and lorry drivers' understanding of each other's needs on the road following a spate of deaths. Metropolitan Police commissioner Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe said drivers and cyclists need to think about how they use the road. Speaking on LBC 97.3, he said: "It's a tragedy that we've had so many deaths in the last few days.
2015 Land Rover Defender WON’T look like DC100 ConceptWed, 17 Oct 2012
Gerry McGovern - Land Rover’s Design Director – has said the 2015 Land Rover Defender won’t look like the DC100 Concept. Most of the feedback Land Rover got was pretty positive, although there were comments from traditional Defender owners that the DC100 looked like a toy Defender and not the rugged icon they wanted. But it looks like those traditional buyers of the Land Rover Defender can stop panicking that their wheels of choice will be turned in to a style statement instead of a workhorse after Gerry McGovern - Land Rover’s Design Director – told CarAdvice that the 2015 Defender won’t look like the DC100 after all.