Narco Vht-2 Superhomer Operation Installation Service Manual April 1955 on 2040-parts.com
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
US shipping $4
Combined shipping available in the USA, ebay doesn't allow combined shipping on international, international shipping calculated through eBay’s Global Shipping Program.
Please check out my eBay store, GIKENT, will combine shipping on all items in the USA. Many books and different items.
Any questions or need more photos, please ask.
Aviation for Sale
- The pratt and whitney aircraft story 1950, kept with wax paper dust cover(US $100.00)
- Care and maintenance of acrylic plastic in aircraft, 1951, eyes in flight(US $25.00)
- Franklin 335 operators instructions aircooled motors, date unknown(US $25.00)
- Personal plane radio type as-1b operating instructions august 1946(US $25.00)
- Operator's handbook, a c 4 cylinder continental red seal aircraft engines(US $25.00)
- Narco lfr-i lfr-il low frequency receiver v12p-3 power unit operation service(US $25.00)
Vuhl to debut 05 car at Goodwood FestivalTue, 12 Mar 2013
A Mexico-based carmaker says it will debut what it calls a supercar at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in July. The company is named Vuhl—pronounced “vool”—and its first product will be the 05, described as a road-legal lightweight car engineered for the track. We don't know much about the 05, and Vuhl didn't give us much to go on besides a teaser photo of the car's front end.
Hyundai joins the crossover setMon, 19 Feb 2007
By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 19 February 2007 09:39 Yawn... not another crossover concept? Afraid so.
Bentley Continental GTC V8 Convertible at GenevaMon, 05 Mar 2012
Bentley Continental GTC V8 - Geneva debut The convertible version of the V8-engined Continental GT has arrived in Geneva as the Bentley Continental GTC V8. The Detroit Motor Show at the end of last year saw the arrival of the Bentley Continental GT V8, but the Geneva Motor Show this week is the venue for its drop-top sibling with the debut of the Bentley Continental GTC V8, a car we spied as long ago as last summer. With the same 4.0 litre V8 the GT V8 gets, the new GTC V8 gives little away to its tin-top sibling, with 0-62mph coming up in 4.7 seconds (down 0.1 on the coupe) and top speed hitting 187mph (188mph for the coupe).