New Browning Pink Buckmark Rear View Mirror Hanger on 2040-parts.com
New Lebanon, Ohio, United States
This is brand new. DON'T pass up this GREAT DEAL. Immediate payment due.
Other Merchandise for Sale
- Hot rod toilet paper holder and robe/ coat rack combo(US $48.00)
- Honda civic ek9 acura integra dc2 type r engine bay emblem blue plate badge tag(US $15.00)
- Mazda backpack soft cooler(US $30.00)
- Usa snap-on tools mens real genuine leather bi-fold slim wallet money clip
- 10 snap-on tools logo can cooler koozie new black & red snap on(US $7.99)
- Comp cams c642 black & white-fitted cap since 1976 hat fitted hat(US $19.99)
Vauxhall Adam Rocks baby Crossover ready for productionWed, 19 Feb 2014
The Vauxhall Adam Rocks (pictured) ready to roll in to production At last year’s Geneva Motor Show we got the first look at the Vauxhall Adam Rocks Concept, a butch little ADAM with raised ride height, extra cladding and a cabrio roof as Vauxhall attempted to turn their latest city car in to a funky urban Crossover / baby SUV. And the Vauxhall Adam Rocks is back at Geneva this year only this time it’s a production car that should launch later in the summer – and it looks like it should do well. With a ride height raised by 15mm, retuned suspension, extended wheel arches and the required black plastic cladding needed to turn it in to a pseudo off-roader (and 17″ or 18″ alloys) the ADAM Rocks looks the part.
Nissan Altima recalled over steering and suspension bolt problemMon, 22 Oct 2012
Nissan is recalling 13,919 copies of the Altima sedan from the 2012-2013 model years to fix improperly installed bolts on steering and suspension components. The recall covers Altimas built May 10 through July 26. According to a National Highway Transportation Safety Administration report, power steering-rack bolts and transverse link bolts on the Altima may not have been torqued to proper specification.
Saab to use BMW engines: OfficialWed, 29 Sep 2010
The roundels align - Saab to use BMW Engines As we reported on Monday, Saab are to use BMW engines. Which is very good news for Saab. And not exactly bad news for BMW.