New Pioneer Gm-d9601 +3yr Waranty Amp Car Mono 2400w Digital Amplifier 1 Channel on 2040-parts.com
Hawthorne, California, US
PIONEER GM-D9601 CAR MONO 2400W DIGITAL AMPLIFIER
3 YEARS WARRANTY COVERAGE INCLUDED
100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
- Pioneer GM-D9601 2400W Mono Block GM Digital Series Class D Monoblock Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 800 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 2400 watts x 1 chan.
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
- Soft start turn-on
- Mono channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with signal sensing for automatic turn-on
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Variable low-pass filter (40-240 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 10-240 Hz
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation
- Dimensions: 12-3/8"W x 7-7/8"D x 2-3/8"H
100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
This Item Comes With
- We accept PayPal for all eBay orders. You can use your credit card through PayPal as all major credit cards are accepted by PayPal.
- Sales tax will be applied to all California residents.
We will ONLY ship to a confirmed shipping address listed on your PAYPAL account
- All US orders with a physical address will be shipped using UPS GROUND Service, All PACKAGES SHIPPED 100% INSURED.
- Free shipping only applies to the 48 states.
- Alaska, Virgen Islands, Guam Puerto, Rico, Hawaii, Residents
- THERE WILL BE SURCHARGE FEE FOR SHIPPING TO
Alaska, Virgen Islands, Guam Puerto Rico, Hawaii DEPENDING ON THE WEIGHT OF THE ITEM PURCHASED.
- All US orders with a PO BOX or APO AE address will be shipped using USPS Priority Mail (Insurance Included). A surcharge fee will apply to your shipping rate. DEPENDING ON THE WEIGHT OF THE ITEM PURCHASED.
All products are covered by CYBER STEREO warranty.
- All products are fully covered by CYBER STEREO warranty, for the full period of time stated on the item's description.
- All defective products will be covered under warranty except the following:
- Physical Damage
- Water Damage
- Abuse, Accident, Misuse or Faulty Installation
- Burnt voice coils
- Customer is responsible for all shipping fees for defective items (Shipping the product to and from CYBER STEREO).
Return for Refund / Store Credit
Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable. All refunds or store credits will be computed based on the unit cost. Products purchased with “Free Shipping” will have the UPS Rate deducted from their refund.
Other for Sale
- New sony mex-bt3100p +3yr waranty car stereo cd mp3 player radio with bluetooth(US $108.95)
- Soundstream vr-764 +3yr wrnty car stereo radio cd mp3 dvd player usb sd receiver(US $139.95)
- Gm electrical wiring repair kit 86, 87, radio receiver olds cadi pon(US $11.99)
- Jvc remote control, jvc rm-rk12, good condition(US $14.00)
- For bmw e60 e61 e93 e71 e88 mini cooper ipod iphone 4 4s usb/aux y-cable adapter(US $7.99)
- Power acoustik re-cone kit 12 dual 4-ohm(US $61.79)
Toyota Hybrid Challenge: How Slow Can You Go?Mon, 04 Apr 2011
Toyota Hybrid Challenge - Beware: Slow(er) moving Hybrid Ahead We’ll be the first to admit it: Toyota hybrids can achieve some pretty remarkable feats of economy. Trouble is, only if you’re happy to drive like you hate it with a passion. And that doesn’t mean thrashing the life out of your Toyota hybrid to get there as quickly as possible, because if you do you’ll probably get worse mpg than if you just had the Atkinson cycle lump without the hybrid gubbins.
Gordon Murray and Yamaha reveal new Motiv city car (2016)Thu, 21 Nov 2013
By Ollie Kew First Official Pictures 21 November 2013 11:00 This futuristic Smart ForTwo lookalike is in fact the Gordon Murray Design Motiv – and no, the latter part of that name isn’t a typo. Built in conjunction with Yamaha, the Motiv uses elements of F1, motorcycle and extra-automotive technology to try and cut down on the environmental impact building – and running – a car creates. Mainly, it’s the two-seater’s production process, coined ‘iStream’ by the 240mph McLaren F1’s designer Gordon Murray.
New pictures: Audi A2 conceptWed, 07 Sep 2011
Audi is set to give its A2 concept a public debut alongside its Urban concept at this year's Frankfurt motor show in the manufacturer's latest exploration of electric mobility. The A2 concept study revolves around the concept of space, with the vehicle having been developed with plenty of room for four people even with the car being 3800mm long, 1690mm wide and 1490mm high. The car is very much designed to impress aesthetically as well as improving the company's green credentials.