New Pioneer Gm-d9601 +3yr Waranty Amp Car Mono 2400w Digital Amplifier 1 Channel on 2040-parts.com
Hawthorne, California, US
PIONEER GM-D9601 CAR MONO 2400W DIGITAL AMPLIFIER
3 YEARS WARRANTY COVERAGE INCLUDED
100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
- Pioneer GM-D9601 2400W Mono Block GM Digital Series Class D Monoblock Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 800 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 2400 watts x 1 chan.
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
- Soft start turn-on
- Mono channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with signal sensing for automatic turn-on
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Variable low-pass filter (40-240 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 10-240 Hz
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation
- Dimensions: 12-3/8"W x 7-7/8"D x 2-3/8"H
100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
This Item Comes With
- We accept PayPal for all eBay orders. You can use your credit card through PayPal as all major credit cards are accepted by PayPal.
- Sales tax will be applied to all California residents.
We will ONLY ship to a confirmed shipping address listed on your PAYPAL account
- All US orders with a physical address will be shipped using UPS GROUND Service, All PACKAGES SHIPPED 100% INSURED.
- Free shipping only applies to the 48 states.
- Alaska, Virgen Islands, Guam Puerto, Rico, Hawaii, Residents
- THERE WILL BE SURCHARGE FEE FOR SHIPPING TO
Alaska, Virgen Islands, Guam Puerto Rico, Hawaii DEPENDING ON THE WEIGHT OF THE ITEM PURCHASED.
- All US orders with a PO BOX or APO AE address will be shipped using USPS Priority Mail (Insurance Included). A surcharge fee will apply to your shipping rate. DEPENDING ON THE WEIGHT OF THE ITEM PURCHASED.
All products are covered by CYBER STEREO warranty.
- All products are fully covered by CYBER STEREO warranty, for the full period of time stated on the item's description.
- All defective products will be covered under warranty except the following:
- Physical Damage
- Water Damage
- Abuse, Accident, Misuse or Faulty Installation
- Burnt voice coils
- Customer is responsible for all shipping fees for defective items (Shipping the product to and from CYBER STEREO).
Return for Refund / Store Credit
Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable. All refunds or store credits will be computed based on the unit cost. Products purchased with “Free Shipping” will have the UPS Rate deducted from their refund.
Other for Sale
- New sony mex-bt3100p +3yr waranty car stereo cd mp3 player radio with bluetooth(US $108.95)
- Soundstream vr-764 +3yr wrnty car stereo radio cd mp3 dvd player usb sd receiver(US $139.95)
- Gm electrical wiring repair kit 86, 87, radio receiver olds cadi pon(US $11.99)
- Jvc remote control, jvc rm-rk12, good condition(US $14.00)
- For bmw e60 e61 e93 e71 e88 mini cooper ipod iphone 4 4s usb/aux y-cable adapter(US $7.99)
- Power acoustik re-cone kit 12 dual 4-ohm(US $61.79)
Pioneer has officially unveiled the App Radio that AutoWeek told you about earlier this month. Now that it's willing to talk, Pioneer claims that the radio and audio system is "the first in-vehicle product designed to utilize the processing power, storage capacity, network connectivity and apps of the iPhone and iPod Touch as the primary source for its information and entertainment capabilities." That does sound a lot like what Mini Connected and, in a more platform-agnostic sense, Ford Sync are doing. Pioneer said it couldn't speak to the similarity of those systems, but Ted Cardenas, director of marketing for Pioneer's car-electronics division, briefed us on installation of the device and what Pioneer is doing to minimize driver distraction.Fri, 26 Jul 2013
The MINI Vision Concept (pictured) previews the arrival of the new MINI Mk 3 in 2014 We’ve had spy shots of the 2014 MINI Mk 3 running around the Interwebs for quite some time, to such an extent that MINI revealed their own ‘spy photo’ of the new MINI earlier this month. But now we get the real deal – or at least the concept version of the real deal – in the form of the MINI Vision Concept revealed by MINI in Munich yesterday. Much of the MINI Vision is covered in a layer of concept frippery, but looking through the toys and flights of fancy, we still get to see a lot of what thye Mk 3 MINI will offer.Mon, 27 Oct 2008
This is Renault's new Sand'up concept, developed by Renault Brazil and unveiled today at the 25th Salão Internacional do Automóvel in São Paolo. The modular 2+2 coupé can not only transform into a cabriolet, but it can also be used as a pickup by lowering the rear bench seat. As most pickups in Brazil are bought for their sporty image and not used for heavy workloads, but rather as an adventurous and fun vehicle, the car makes use of the rear passenger compartment by incorporating a mechanism that lengthens the cargo bed by up to 40cm to accommodate a range of objects.