New Stanley Pc509 Power Converter (500 Watts) on 2040-parts.com
Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
Power Inverters for Sale
- Sauceda 1000w ups inverter automatic pure sine wave ac converter car inverters(US $159.99)
- 13 14 15 fiat 500e 500 e hybrid inverter converter motor p05190143ah +front
- 2014 2015 honda odyssey noise control unit part # 39200-tk8-a211(US $150.00)
- Peak pkc0bo 400-watt tailgate power inverter(US $32.15)
- Xantrex 750 150 vac/60hz watt power inverter(US $164.00)
- 2 led solar rechargeable lanterns in basket outdoor camping porch table hanging(US $29.99)
Toyota fails to land 'top safety pick' rating in insurance-group studyWed, 18 Nov 2009
For the first time in three years, none of Toyota Motor Corp.'s vehicles received “top safety pick” ratings from an insurance group, as tougher criteria pared the number of selections from 94 last year to 27 this year. Ford Motor Co. led all automakers for the second year in a row with six 2010-model top safety picks from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, including four from Volvo, a brand that's being sold.
Peugeot 3008 (2009): first picturesThu, 15 Jan 2009
By Ben Pulman First Official Pictures 15 January 2009 09:59 These are the first pictures of the Peugeot 3008 crossover, just released by the French manufacturer. It looks almost identical to the Prologue Hybrid 4 concept unveiled at the 2008 Paris motor show and, significantly, the production 3008 will be Peugeot’s first hybrid vehicle. It also features a head-up display and a Land Rover Terrain Response-rivalling Grip Control system.
The other side of the curtain: A look back at Lada, Volga and moreMon, 10 Oct 2011
While Americans in the 1960s and '70s were enjoying the heyday of muscle-car madness, our friends over in the Soviet Union were treated to an entirely different kind of automobile. Fiat-based Ladas and Russian-born Volgas were the cars of the day, and our friends at Retronaut have gathered some press materials and advertisements for the compact sedans. Lada was named after a famous Czech manufacturer of sewing machines in the 1960s.