New Teleflex Sh-5150p No-feedback Safe-t Ii Steering Helm Single Helm on 2040-parts.com
Aylett, Virginia, United States
I have for sale a new, never used steering helm with all of the hardware. Teleflex model SH 5150. Comes with the instructions as well. Thanks for looking.
Controls & Steering for Sale
- 28' seastar solutions xtreme 3300 type control cable - ccx63328(US $50.75)
- Seastar teleflex baystar standard front mount helm, 1.4 cu. in. hh4314-3(US $300.00)
- Vintage antique airguide marine tachometer marine/boat 9,000 rpm electric 4 wir
- Dino steering wheel cherry woodgrain w/ hub marine boat
- * 1987 renken 2288 gauge and switch panel with instrument gauges(US $100.00)
- 18ft universal 33c marine boat throttle control cable for engine control lever(US $36.60)
Detroit Electric, Geely to develop fleet EVs for ChinaFri, 26 Apr 2013
Geely Automobile Group and startup electric automaker Detroit Electric Inc. have agreed to develop electric vehicles and electric drivetrains for sale in China. Under the deal, the first EV will be a modified version of Geely's Emgrand EC7, which will go on sale early next year.
Toyota recalls 2011 Tundras for drive-shaft safety issueTue, 26 Apr 2011
Toyota is voluntarily recalling about 51,000 copies of the 2011 Tundra pickup to screen for a rear drive-shaft issue. Improper metal casting could cause part of the shaft to break, Toyota said. So far, Toyota is aware of one such occurrence in a customer-owned vehicle.
Consumer Reports releases 2013 reliability rankingsMon, 28 Oct 2013
Japanese brands continue to dominate the Consumer Reports Annual Auto Reliability rankings, while some European brands gained and Ford Motor Co. continued to rank near the bottom of the industry. Lexus, Toyota and Acura swept the top three spots in the 2013 rankings and Japanese brands took seven of the top 10 places.