Omc 386890 Transistor Package 12v Evinrude Johnson Electric Trolling 1974/1976 on 2040-parts.com
Suamico, Wisconsin, United States
Trolling Motor Components for Sale
- Omc 582861 arc suppressor 24v evinrude electric trolling motor 1984-1986(US $22.68)
- Used quicksilver 814067a2 potentiometer housing assembly mercury trolling nla(US $34.56)
- 116424 omc swivel bracket & pin evinrude johnson electric outboard trolling(US $53.32)
- 2331120 1865007 minn kota trolling prop mkp-8 36w 736mx, 740mx(US $33.03)
- 390701 0390701 omc 24v electrical cable assy evinrude trolling 1980-81 nla(US $23.63)
- 67-895228k05 trollmaster promax 213d remote throttle mercury 8-9.9hp trolling(US $268.97)
Chrysler, Nissan postpone plans to share two vehiclesFri, 13 Feb 2009
Chrysler LLC and Nissan Motor Co. have postponed plans to share a North American-built small car and a full-sized pickup until they can reduce costs. A third vehicle-sharing project, in which Chrysler will sell a version of Nissan's compact Versa sedan, will continue on schedule, the companies said late Thursday.
Range Rover (2012) prices and further specsFri, 07 Sep 2012
Ownership of the the all-new Range Rover will start from £71,295 for the entry-level 3.0-litre TDV6 diesel model. The flagship 5.0-litre supercharged V8 model is a good deal more at £98,395, but for that you do get the 503bhp engine from the Jaguar XFR, and 0-62mph in 5.1sec... The new 2012 Range Rover: engine specs Never before has a V6 diesel engine been available in a Range Rover.
General Motors CEO Rick Wagoner to quit, reports saySun, 29 Mar 2009
General Motors CEO Rick Wagoner is about to resign after eight years as the Obama administration prepares to decide on the automaker's request for additional government rescue loans, two people familiar with the matter said. A senior Obama administration official told NBC's John Yang that Wagoner, 56, was asked to step down by the White House. The automaker, which has lost about $82 billion since 2004, awaits word Monday from President Obama on a request for as much as $16.6 billion in additional U.S.