Peak Power Outlet 100 Watt on 2040-parts.com
North Brunswick, New Jersey, United States
Power Inverters for Sale
- Omega infrared to mv converter 0s-500 w/ transformer *free shipping*(US $89.99)
- Progressive dynamics pd4635 converter/charger 35 amp with charge wizard(US $207.50)
- Aims power pwrb2500 2500w value power inverter(US $215.00)
- Peak pkcoam 100 watt mobile power outlet pkcoam (new)(US $15.00)
- 600w 24v pure sine wave inverter 24v to 230v power supply truck lorry(US $)
- 1000w 24v pure sine wave inverter 24v to 230v power supply truck lorry(US $)
Electric Renault to take on 2,000-mile Pod Point challengeWed, 04 Jun 2014
A RENAULT Zoe electric car is about to cover 2,000 miles up and down the country to prove that a linked and entirely functional network of electric charging points already exists. The full-electric supermini will take on challenges, attempt to break records and join in for loads of festivities throughout the 17-day grand tour, all using public electric charging points. What's more, Pod Point, the company behind the endeavour, will install more points wherever it thinks they're needed on its route around Great Britain.
BMW M3 Competition Package – UK detailsMon, 15 Feb 2010
BMW has announced the Competition Package for the M3 We’ve had something of a run of updates and tweaks for the BMW 3 series this year. We’ve had changes for 2010 to the 3 Series Coupe and Convertible and last month we reported that there was going to be a BMW M3 Competition Package on offer very soon. BMW has now caught up with our story and have revealed the details of the M3 Competition Package for the UK.
Dodge Avenger SE V6 added to 2012 lineupWed, 14 Mar 2012
Dodge is adding an SE V6 trim to the 2012 Avenger lineup. The new package will include Chrysler's Pentastar 3.6-liter V6 and new exterior brightwork. The car will slot in between the SE four-cylinder model and the SXT Plus, which also has the V6.