1000w 24v Pure Sine Wave Inverter 24v To 230v Power Supply Truck Lorry on 2040-parts.com
Gainsborough, United Kingdom
SOFT START PURE SINE WAVE 1000W INVERTER
These high efficiency power inverters use a pure sine wave to power 230V mains equipment from a 24V battery or DC power supply. Perfect for use while camping, in commercial vans/lorries, or as a means to convert charged batteries for back-up power in case of a blackout. Ideal for use with TVs, computers, kettles and other everyday appliances.
Power Inverters for Sale
- Aims power pwrig300012120s 3000w pure sine power inverter with gfci(US $917.99)
- Aims power picoglf6w12v120v 600w pure sine inverter charger(US $339.00)
- Power pro 225 watt e-z power inverter(US $49.00)
- New stanley pc509 power converter (500 watts)(US $40.65)
- Sauceda 1000w ups inverter automatic pure sine wave ac converter car inverters(US $159.99)
- 13 14 15 fiat 500e 500 e hybrid inverter converter motor p05190143ah +front
Welcome to CAR's low-down on the famous Le Mans circuit, the venue for this weekend's 24-hour race. Join us as we delve into its history, its character and its evolution through the decades. How long is the Le Mans race circuit?The contemporary track is 8.47 miles long, with sections of permanent track joined to closed sections of public road.Wed, 01 Aug 2012
The Porsche Macan – a Porsche Cayenne on a boil wash – has been spied out testing and caught on video. We’ve seen spy photos of the Porsche Macan before – Porsche’s take on the Audi Q5 – and they look more like a cut down Cayenne being used as a mule for the Macan’s underpinnings than an actual Macan. But it seems that the shots so far are actually the Macan as it’s heading for production, which means Porsche has, perhaps unsurprisingly, chosen the 911 school of car design as its inspiration for the Macan and just stuck a Cayenne on a boil wash.Thu, 28 Jul 2011
The Infiniti QX56 is already a land yacht. Its 400-hp V8 can push the three-ton SUV with aplomb, even stacked to the gills with people and stuff, or with a boat attached. And what would go best with a big, gaudy towing vehicle?