Polaris Ski Loop Hook Toe Iq Pro R X Rush Rmk Assault Axys Switchback Shift Sks on 2040-parts.com
Elkader, Iowa, United States
Used pair of ski loops from a Polaris sled. Will fit many models. Shipping will be free to the continental U.S. only.
Skis & Runners for Sale
- Used arctic cat snowmobile rh steering spindle 2001 zl 600 efi 0703-648(US $40.00)
- Snowstuds 08-351-23 carbide runners 90 deg yamaha 340 480 485 540 570 1983-1999(US $52.39)
- Carbides 95 zr 440 plastic ski only! w8-122(US $45.00)
- Arctic cat 2016 proclimb c&a pro xcs white skis, loops, mounts, 6" carbides(US $469.00)
- Two 8" woody's slim jim dooly arctic cat snowmobiles sa8-9750(US $152.95)
- Kimpex plastic ski yellow pair 2 arctic cat polaris ski-doo yamaha 1983 to 2015(US $135.50)
Mercedes-Benz future products: Small cars to drive growthTue, 11 Oct 2011
Mercedes-Benz's U.S. executives expect to add volume with a new range of front-wheel-drive compact cars that arrive starting in 2013 and new derivatives of the redesigned C class due in 2014 or 2015. Around the world, Mercedes will introduce at least 10 new models by 2020 as part of a plan to become the world's top-selling luxury-vehicle brand by then.
Mazda2 will get an upgraded interiorThu, 11 Feb 2010
Mazda Motor Corp. said Thursday that it is installing upgraded features for the North American launch of the 2011 Mazda2 this fall. The automaker unveiled the interior of the five-door hatchback at the Canadian International Auto Show in Toronto.
Saab gets small payment from Youngman after yesterday’s ‘misunderstanding’Thu, 13 Oct 2011
Saab gets a small payment from Youngman What on earth are we going to do once the Saab Saga is resolved? The machinations and misunderstandings surrounding Victor Muller’s increasingly desperate quest to keep Saab alive has probably provided more stories than almost anything else this year. Yesterday’s Saab episode surrounded Pangda Chairman Pang Qinghua stating that the Saab deal was no longer valid since Saab went in to court protection in Sweden, raising the prospect of one of Saab’s creditors pushing the bankruptcy button rather swiftly.