Quickcar Racing Products 55-010 Red 2-1/2" High X 2-1/2" Wide Handle Battery on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Manufacturer:QuickCar Racing Products
Brand:QuickCar Racing Products
QuickCar Racing Products 55-010 Red 2-1/2" High x 2-1/2" Wide Handle Battery Master Disconnect Switch with Black Mounting Panel
Quickcar Racing Products 55-010 MDS10 Switch Black . Product Dimension (LxWxH): 5.8x5.6x5.3.
- Quickcar Racing Products 55-010 MDS10 Switch Black
- Product Dimension (LxWxH): 5.8x5.6x5.3
- Manufacturer: QuickCar Racing Products
- Shipping Weight: 100
- Product Dimensions: width: 6.00
- Depending on your location and on package weight, items will be shipped by USPS or UPS.
- All stock is at our USA warehouses.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours of processing your payment unless stated differently. Check our feedback to see how our customers love the FAST shipping we offer! Shipping is always free!
30 Days Return & Refund Policy
- We provide a 30 days return/exchange policy for our products.
- The buyer can choose between a refund or an exchange to his/her product.
- In case of defectives found, only factory defects are accepted as the reason of return.
- The package of the returned item(s) must be completely intact, and all accessory(s) inside the package must be original and in perfect condition.
- We do not cover the postage costs for returned defective items.
- Items returned must be received within 30 days from purchase. No refund or replacement is issued after this period of time.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for your return to be processed after it is received by us.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item, or email us to share your concerns. As mentioned before we are extremely fair and will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- As you can tell from our feedback, pretty much every single one of our customers is a happy one. So in the rare case something does go wrong, before leaving a negative feedback, contact us so we can help you and make things right!
We are a unique web store getting you the best deals on the market for wholesale prices.
Our products are a 100% authentic and all brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers to bring you the best quality items in the market!
We guarantee to provide the best service you have ever seen before!
Electronics for Sale
Wed, 01 Oct 2008
By Ben Whitworth
First Official Pictures
01 October 2008 00:31
This is the new BMW X1. Okay, BMW calls it the Concept X1 – it will be wheeled out tomorrow at the opening day of the Paris motor show – but 99 percent of what you see here will be arriving in production form in the UK in autumn 2009. Expect prices to kick off around £20,000 as the X1 tries to capitalise on its lack of direct rivals – Audi’s Q3 is still two years away.
Thu, 07 Jun 2012
Ford's huge success with its EcoBoost V-6 engine on its pickups is well-documented. So General Motors just can't wait to match Ford with a V-6 turbo when GM's next-generation pickups roll out next year. Right?
Thu, 25 Jul 2013
It's hard to remember that the VH-platform Aston Martins were pretty mind-bending when they came out. Since the sports-luxury marque was cut loose from Ford's stewardship six years ago, the British manufacturer has seemed a bit adrift, largely playing with variations on a theme, save for the rather radical One-77. It is, of course, a very pretty theme, but the basic design language begun with the DB9 is now a decade old.