Sct X3 Sf3 Tuner Ford Bama. Mustang 1999-2004 on 2040-parts.com
Dublin, Pennsylvania, United States
I HAVE NO IDEA IF THIS TUNER IS MARRIED OR NOT.
I DO KNOW THAT IT WAS USED ON A 2003 MUSTANG GT, 4.6L, WITH A 78MM THROTTLE BODY
Chips, Programmers for Sale
- Ford 6.4 & 6.7 diesel programmer sct sf3 + tunes performance tuner chip 3015 nib(US $379.00)
- Used msd 7,000 rpm rev limiter module chip imca ump wissota nhra ihra nascar jh2(US $5.00)
- Use msd 9,400 rpm rev limiter module chip imca ump wissota nhra ihra nascar jh4(US $5.00)
- Use msd 8,000 rpm rev limiter module chip imca ump wissota nhra ihra nascar jh5(US $5.00)
- Use msd 9700 rpm rev limiter module chip imca ump wissota nhra ihra nascar jh6(US $5.00)
- Use msd 9,000 rpm rev limiter module chip imca ump wissota nhra ihra nascar jh7(US $5.00)
Citröen Metropolis concept car (2010) first picturesMon, 19 Apr 2010
By Chris Chilton First Official Pictures 19 April 2010 16:34 Citröen is using this week’s 2010 Shanghai motor show to give a sneak view of how a new Citröen limo could look. The press statement says the Metropolis concept ‘pays homage to China’s extraordinary development’ but just how this Citröen forces millions of people to live in poverty with no access to an uncensored media isn’t yet clear.A massive 5.3m long (longer than a stretched 7-series) but only 1.4m high, the four-door coupe’s styling has echoes of Citröen’s incredible GT supercar concept of 2008 and was developed by Citröen’s Shanghai-based design team. China’s car market is phenomenally lucrative and rich Chinese are hungry for luxury saloons so the Metropolis is likely to resurface as a Chinese-market limo rather than point to the next C6.A Citröen hybrid limoTo ensure occupants get a level of ride quality worthy of a limo it’s fitted with Hydractive suspension; to keep their conscience clean it’s fitted with a plug-in hybrid drivetrain.
New Jaguar XJ joins the new Government – eventuallyWed, 12 May 2010
The new Jaguar XJ finds its way in to Downing Street - 24 hours too late. Yes, I know we’re supposed to be on the pulse of everything that’s going on in the world of cars. And honestly, we usually are.
Drivers say no to more diesel costsMon, 15 Sep 2014
THREE QUARTERS of drivers in the UK say there should be no more additional costs for those driving a diesel car. Under proposals for Ultra Low Emissions Zones (ULEZ), diesel car drivers would be charged more to drive in towns and cities across the UK. With the possibility of ULEZs becoming widespread by 2020, 75.4% of drivers in the UK say they object to this plan and are not prepared to pay more to use their car.