Snap On Double End Flare Nut Wrench Set Of 7 Used Engraved Little Or No Use on 2040-parts.com
Rockbridge, Ohio, US
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Other Hand Tools for Sale
- Snap on 3/8 drive standard deep well 6 point socket lot of 6 used engraved(US $19.99)
- Sk flare nut standard line wrench set 381 in pouch showing little or no use(US $49.99)
- Snap on 3/8 1/4 inch drive torx sockets fle and tle series used engraved(US $29.99)
- Snap on f30 standard 5/16 clutch socket 3/8 drive used engraved little or no use(US $9.99)
- Roco steering wheel puller used showing little or no use nsn 5120-00-620-0020(US $49.99)
- Snap on gsxw2 2 inch extension wobble 1/2 inch drive used engraved no use shown(US $9.99)
We mentioned the other day when we were talking about the handling pack for the Ferrari 599 (the HTGE Pack) that Ferrari was also bringing a new car to Geneva – the Ferrari 599XX. We speculated that the 599XX would be in the mould of the FXX series – a track-only development car for uber-rich enthusiasts to drive on track and generate feedback for Ferrari. And that’s what it is!Mon, 14 Nov 2011
The second of Daihatsu's entourage of models is the Pico. Following the layout of a two-seat quadricycle, laid out by the Twizy, the Pico has been developed as a vehicle ‘offering the appeal that only a compact car can provide to accommodate social and environmental changes such as the aging population, regional locations and delivery businesses'. The Pico features an LED central belt that circles the vehicle, relaying information such as the Pico's speed to pedestrians and other road users.Thu, 02 Jan 2014
Volkswagen’s moving up in the world with the introduction of the Executive and Executive Style to its Passat range. The two new models add a bit of luxury and bling to the current Passat, ahead of rumours of an all-new version coming in 2015. Find out how much a used Volkswagen Passat costs on Auto Trader On Bing: see pictures of the Volkswagen Passat The new Passat Executive is fitted with 17-inch alloys (an inch bigger than standard on the base-spec ‘S’), as well as splashes of exterior chrome and matt black roof rails on the estate.