Speedy Performance And Fuel Economy Chip For Chevrolet Vehicles - Power Up! on 2040-parts.com
Denver, Colorado, United States
Performance Chips for Sale
- Chip tuning performance fiat punto evo 1.3 jtd multijet 75 90 95 hp cr box(US $209.99)
- Chip tuning performance fiat multipla i 1.9 jtd 105 110 115 hp cr power box(US $209.99)
- Chip tuning box fiat multipla ii 1.9 jtd 110 115 hp / 1.9 jtd multijet 120 hp(US $209.99)
- Bully dog heavy duty watchdog; fits caterpillar, cummins, detroit, paccar (see a(US $799.99)
- Sprint booster sbfo0001s sprint booster 2005-10 ford mustang(US $289.00)
- Bully dog heavy duty gauge tuner; fits caterpillar, cummins, detroit, paccar (se(US $2,799.99)
2012 Chevrolet Colorado revealed in production trimWed, 05 Oct 2011
Chevrolet staged the global reveal of its next-generation midsize pickup truck, called the Colorado, on Wednesday in Thailand. The company won't confirm that the truck will be sold in the United States, but according to details of the General Motors-UAW pact signed in September, a midsize truck will be assembled in Wentzville, Mo., as part of a $380 million investment. The Colorado would be a global truck and is to be sold in 60 markets, and it would replace the aging truck of the same name in the United States.
Tough new sentences for banned driversTue, 06 May 2014
Newspress Disqualified drivers who cause death on the roads face lengthier sentences, under tough new measures introduced by the justice secretary, Chris Grayling. The changes - which are expected to come into force in early 2015 - include a new offence of causing serious injury while disqualified. Drivers convicted of this new offence can expect a four-year prison term.
Lexus CT 200h – the Lexus LF-Ch concept that wasFri, 12 Feb 2010
The Lexus CT 200h will debut at Geneva next month Update: 26th Feb: Lexus has now done the full Geneva reveal of the Lexus CT 200h Lexus did threaten when they brought the LF-Ch concept to the Frankfurt Motor Show in all its goldness that the future for Lexus was hybrids. And despite the less than universal praise the LF-Ch concept received for its looks ‘only a mother could love’ we’re going to get the production version at Geneva next month – the Lexus CT 200h. Lexus are calling the CT 200h “…the first full hybrid vehicle in the premium compact segment” and want us to think of the CT 200h as a big car with all the luxuries you would expect, but in a smaller package and kind to fluffy bunnies.