Sunbrella/covercraft Jetski Sea-doo Cover Model Xw436d1 on 2040-parts.com
High Point, North Carolina, United States
Payment by PayPal only. Payment due within 3 days.
Please ask any questions.
Covers for Sale
- New blk-gry covermate countour-fit pwc cover for sea-doo gsx/gs/gsi '96-'01(US $79.00)
- Oem jet ski cover kawasaki ts 650 tandem sport 1989 1990 -1995 1996 rare(US $79.99)
- Lockhart kawasaki watercraft jet ski ancra tie down w/ pin(US $60.00)
- Used yamaha wave runner cover 2010-14 vx cruiser mwv-cvrvx-cr-10 oem black gray(US $89.99)
- Rear seat jet ski cover yamaha 97/98/99gps(US $15.00)
- Yamaha jet ski xl 1200 xl1200 trailerable jetski pwc cover 1998- 2002 yellow/blk(US $89.95)
With the new Jaguar F-Type Roadster due to get its first outing at Paris 2012, we have the first photo leak. Update: Jaguar has released the above photo of the new Jaguar F-Type officially after this leaked photo. So now it’s official – this is the 2013 Jaguar F-Type.Wed, 19 Mar 2014
The new Porsche Cayman GTS (pictured) will debut at the Beijing Motor Show Porsche has decided the Boxster and Cayman need the GTS treatment, so we get treated to both a Porsche Boxster GTS and Porsche Caymen GTS. Based on the Boxster S and Catmen S, both the GTS models get a Euro 6 version of the 3.4 litre flat six with an extra 15bhp, which means 325bhp for the Bosxster and 335bhp for the Cayman. Both come with a six-speed manual as standard but you can opt for 7-Speed Dual Clutch ‘box which allows the Cayman GTS to crack 62mph in 4.6 seconds and the Boxster GTS in 4.7 seconds.Mon, 06 Jun 2011
The E-Type Convoy through London - in the rain This isn’t the first story we’ve run this year with ’50′ and Jaguar E-Type in the headline, and it’s a safe bet won’t be the last either. Unless you’ve been in Motoring purdah for the whole of 2011, you’ll know that this year is the 50th anniversary of the debut of the Jaguar E-Type at the Geneva Motor Show in 1961, and Jaguar are making the most of the anniversary at every step. But this time it’s not Jaguar who are making the most of the E-Type’s birthday, it’s the organisers of the 2011 Motorexpo in Canary Wharf, who’ve teamed up with the Jaguar’s Driving Club to drive fifty E-Types across London and out to Canary Wharf to kick of this year’s show.