Exterior for Sale
- Prest-o-fit 2-1041 imperial blue 18" wide wraparound rv step rug(US $9.64)
- Fan-tastic 803350 model 3350 roof vent auto lift 3-speed white with smoke dome(US $257.50)
- Rv trailer camper add a room screen room
- Dicor fl60-59 wheel covers, fastliner, 16", std universal, 8 lug(US $120.00)
- Liteco rv exterior grab bar bracket set chrome plated, lighted w/bulb nos(US $27.99)
- Peterson manufacturing co. red and amber reflectors 4-pack v474(US $3.75)
Lotus snags Ferrari designerTue, 15 Dec 2009
Another Ferrari man is heading for Lotus. Donato Coco will take over as director of design for the British company on Jan. 4.
Aston Martin V12 Vantage price setThu, 03 Jun 2010
The V12-powered version of the Aston Martin Vantage arrives in U.S. dealer showrooms late this year, with a base sticker price of $181,345, which includes shipping charges and a $3,000 gas-guzzler tax. Stepping up to the Carbon Black Special Edition adds $15,000 to the sticker price, for a total of $196,345.
Audi A3 g-tron revealedFri, 01 Mar 2013
Audi has revealed the A3 g-tron Sportback ahead of the Geneva Motor Show, an A3 that runs on Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) and petrol. The A3 g-tron is powered by a tweaked version of Audi’s 1.4 litre TSI petrol engine which can run on both -gas and petrol, with the A3 g-tron normally using the petrol just for start-up and switching over to e-gas as soon as it’s running. Audi has provided two fillers under a common fuel flap – one for e-gas and one for petrol – with the A3 g-tron producing a total of 108bhp with the dual-fuel setup, enough to power the A3 g-tron to 62mph in 11 seconds.