Vintage Original Wwii Pratt & Whitney Twin Wasp Overhaul Manual on 2040-parts.com
Herkimer, New York, United States
International if your seeing a shipping cost then the item can be shipped to your area if you see no cost then sorry we can not for this item .
Vintage , Vtg term is applicable to items of 20years plus old.
Antique term is applicable to items at least 80 years in age
Item grading is a subjective idea based on the person looking at the item and or relative to is age. we try to be fair in grading using these terms:
LN or New: Like New or New
Ex : Excellent
VG : Very Good
G : Good
F : Fair
Item Information: VG condition.
Aviation for Sale
- Nice vintage cessna model r172h (t-41d) mescalero flight handbook 4-72(US $30.00)
- Nice vintage bendix ps series carburetor manual 1st edition 8-1-1956(US $15.00)
- Vintage cessna aircraft t-37b / c tweet monthly production log & location report(US $20.00)
- Nice vintage af manual 51-40 volume 2 air navigation dept of the air force 1960(US $15.00)
- Vintage 1966 mccauley 2 & 3 blade propeller service manual met-l-matic 660115(US $15.00)
- Nice vintage cessna model r172f (t-41d) mescalero flight handbook 8-69(US $21.00)
2012 Lotus Exige V6 SpiedSun, 07 Aug 2011
2012 Lotus Exige V6 Spied We’ve reported, sometimes cynically, on Dany Bahar’s plans for Lotus. And some do seem to be a bit less than credible, certainly when you factor in cost. But the spy shot we have of a 2012 Lotus Exige V6 sporting a more grown-up look – and the Evora’s V6 engine – show Lotus to be serious about its upmarket direction.
Ram 2500 HD gets six-speed transmissionFri, 24 Jun 2011
Chrysler's Ram truck brand announced today that it is adding a six-speed automatic transmission to its 2012 2500 Heavy Duty trucks. The Ram 2500 HD and 3500 HD will be available with diesel and gasoline engines. The six-speed transmission replaces the five-speed 545RFE transmission in the 2500 HD, the automaker said in a statement.
Ford speeds up effort to cut vehicle platformsWed, 11 Jan 2012
Ford Motor Co. is accelerating its One Ford global product development plan by reducing its target for vehicle platforms worldwide to nine from 11 previously, and by moving the target date up to 2013 from 2014, global marketing chief Jim Farley said Wednesday. "It won't be 11 platforms" as earlier planned, Farley said at the Automotive News World Congress.