Wen Model 460 Soldering Gun Iron Little Or No Use Good Working Order on 2040-parts.com
Rockbridge, Ohio, US
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Other Hand Tools for Sale
- Vulcan tools impact swivel socket 44-632 1 inch 1/2 drive used engraved(US $19.99)
- Williams 10° offset metric box wrench nos bwm 2224 24 mm x 22 mm chrome(US $19.99)
- Williams 10° offset metric box wrench nos bwm 2730 27 mm x 30 mm chrome(US $19.99)
- Wright tools metric impact socket set nos 24 mm to 10 mm in metal case 15 pieces(US $99.99)
- Williams 10° offset metric box wrench nos bwm 1922 22 mm x 19 mm chrome(US $19.99)
- Williams 10° offset metric box wrench nos bwm1821 21 mm x 18 mm chrome(US $9.99)
Have you been to AW’s newest Web site? It’s called AWCollector.com, and it’s the best source of classic-car news, auction information and vintage lifestyle events on the Web. Going to a concours?Fri, 02 May 2014
Forget the Camaro Z/28 for a minute: Hennessey is offering performance packages for the Chevrolet SS that boost the car from from a not-unreasonable 475 hp to the "there's-just-no-way" 1,000 hp. That's right, Hennessey Performance saw a gap in the market for rear-wheel drive domestic sedans with 1,000 hp on tap, and like any smart business, went for it. In fact, we don't know why this niche hasn't been filled until now.Fri, 10 Aug 2007
For those of you who haven't yet attended, Art Center's Car Classic is rapidly becoming the talk of the concours circuit. Held during the middle of the summer trimester at the main Hillside campus in Pasadena, it was started just three years ago and is gaining quite a following not only because of its intimate setting in which to admire the cars but also because attendees rub shoulder-to-shoulder with a variety of current and past industry designers and celebrities. To this fellow automotive enthusiast and Art Center alumnus at least, the Car Classic likens itself most to Lord March's Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival in the UK.