Wilwood Aero6 Front Big Brake Kit Fits 2015 Ford Mustang,15" Drilled Rotors,line on 2040-parts.com
Camarillo, California, United States
Tech Line 775 848-6740
Aero6 Front Big Brake Kit
Fits 2015 Mustangs
15" X 1.25" Drilled Rotors
6 Piston Calipers (Nickel Plated)
Stainless Braided Lines & Fittings
Requires 19" Or Larger Wheels
Comes with Nickel Plated Calipers
Calipers also come in Black and Red (see our ebay store)
Performance Brake Calipers for Sale
- Wilwood aero6 front big brake kit fits 2015 ford mustang,15" drilled rotors(US $2,144.00)
- Wilwood 1 piston gm metric brake caliper p/n 120-7197(US $107.99)
- Wilwood aero4-mc4 rear big brake parking brake kit fits 2015 mustang,14" rotors(US $1,869.00)
- Wilwood aero4-mc4 rear parking big brake kit fits 2015 mustang,14" rotors - red(US $1,969.00)
- Wilwood front big brake kit,with 13" drilled rotors,fits 2014-2015 mini cooper(US $1,799.00)
- Wilwood front big brake kit,13"rotors,brake lines, fits 2014-2015 mini cooper(US $1,699.00)
Jody Scheckter turns farmerTue, 26 Aug 2008
Jody Scheckter Mercedes-Benz By Ben Whitworth Motor Industry 26 August 2008 10:11 Ever wondered what happens to F1 world champions when they hang up their race suits? Jody Scheckter – the last man to give Ferrari a world championship in 1979 before Michael Schumacher stepped in – has traded in the glamour of the pit lane for farming. The owner of the award-winning Laverstoke Park farm and acclaimed organic expert, South Africa-born Scheckter has sealed a deal with Mercedes-Benz World to supply the experience centre’s Gullwing Restaurant with organic food from his Hampshire farm.
Jaguar XKR (2011MY) Review & Road Test Part 2Fri, 12 Nov 2010
The interior of the Jaguar XKR So the Jaguar XKR with Black Pack and Speed Pack gets to look a lot more aggressive and goes faster. But actually, it only goes faster because the limiter has been changed. All the other numbers are exactly the same, so all you’re getting is the bragging rights that your XKR can do 174mph instead of 155mph.
Honda Insight tops UK Hybrid salesThu, 30 Apr 2009
The Honda Insight beats the Toyota Prius in UK Hybrid car sales [ad#ad-1] It’s no secret that Honda want to beat Toyota in the Hybrid car sales stakes. The Honda Insight was launched at a particularly keen price point with one aim in mind – to beat the Toyota Prius. And it appears to have worked.