Popular set, repair car windshield.
Set allows you to easily remove the cracked and chipped.
The kit is intended for beginners and experienced professionals.
Bridge on the suction cup allows you to quickly, accurately and safely place the device on the windshield of the car. The screw has a protective cap that does not scratch the glass.
The bridge is made of aircraft-grade aluminum, coated scratch-resistant bridge.
The injector is made of stainless steel, it is supplied with a rubber seal.
Resin (adhesive) for repair, 15ml - without stirring
1. Bridge + spare seal injector
2. The adapter + spare seal repair large chips
3. Ergonomic drill + 3 drills
4. The polymer (resin) 15 mL, repair cracks and chips
5. Correcting plate for drying the polymer (resin)
6. Inspection mirror with suction cup
7. Blades, 3pcs. Removal of residual polymer (resin)
Glass Repair or Replacement for Sale
- Windshield chip crack repair system kit glass windscreen window(US $895.00)
- Car auto diy windscreen windshield wind screen repair glass chip crack tool kit(US $6.99)
- Glass crack repair kit windscreen windshield repair tool car kit glass j#~(US $4.71)
- Rain-x windshield repair kit • chips cracks bulll's-eyes & stars • high quality(US $17.98)
- Windshield repair bridge tool resin lamp(US $179.00)
- Windshield repair bridge tool set(US $79.00)
The 2012 Honda Insight hybrid bowed on Monday with refreshed exterior styling, more standard features and improved fuel economy--with a base price of less than $20,000. Honda says it was aiming for a more high-tech look this time around. On the outside, a reworked grille design is flanked by restyled front and rear bumpers.Sat, 27 Aug 2011
Audi Urban concept Spyder concept car (2011) news Audi Urban concept (2011) CAR review Audi has only teased us so far with sketches of its new city car duo, the Urban Concept and its open-top sister, the Urban Spider Concept. Now it's lifted the lid and issued these first photos of its 2011 Frankfurt motor show debutants. They're tiny electric runabouts, with two seats and an electric powertrain.Fri, 04 Apr 2014
A CONSORTIUM of car makers, infrastructure suppliers and energy consultancies has signed an exciting new agreement to turn hydrogen-powered cars into an everyday reality. The pioneering deal, dubiously named the HyFIVE project (Hydrogen For Innovative Vehicles), is the largest of its kind in Europe. The five manufacturers have agreed to deploy a total of 110 hydrogen fuel cell vehicles at several European locations and develop new clusters of hydrogen refuelling stations – and London is high on the list of targets.