Wolo 405 Horn Air Horn Airmite 3 Low Mid High Tones 12 V 120 Db Red Pair on 2040-parts.com
Tallmadge, Ohio, US
Other for Sale
- Wolo 306-2t horn super disc low and high tones 12 v 120 db chrome pair(US $75.92)
- Wolo 310-2t horn electric horns oe horn loud one low tone 12 v 115 db each(US $9.97)
- Master lock backup camera hitch alignment color 3.5 in. display kit 4843datsen(US $169.97)
- Vcim 20833350 module aveo t200 t250 cadillac dts impala monte carlo oem new(US $203.96)
- 03 04 05 06 07 cadillac cts oem stereo amplifier lkq(US $80.63)
- 99-02 grand cherokee infinity amp amplifier oem(US $54.62)
Mazda hires VW alum Derek Jenkins to head U.S. design staffThu, 30 Apr 2009
Former Volkswagen designer Derek Jenkins has been hired to be the design chief for Mazda in America. Jenkins, 39, fills a position vacated last summer by Franz von Holzhausen, who left to take the top design post at electric-vehicle maker Tesla Motors. Jenkins had been chief of design for the Volkswagen Group in North America, which he joined in 2000.
Ford Racing offers B-Spec kit for the FiestaMon, 12 Mar 2012
While a B-Spec Ford Fiesta might seem like unsalted mashed potatoes compared with Ken Block's Hybrid-Function Hoon Vehicle variant, the basic car is plenty of fun when equipped with a manual transmission and shod with some good summer rubber. As such, Ford Racing is offering a kit to convert a showroom-fresh Fiesta hatch into an affordable racer eligible for SCCA, Grand-Am and World Challenge B-spec competition. The main mod involved is a coil-over suspension kit.
Maserati Quattroporte Bellagio: Quattroporte Estate for saleThu, 24 Mar 2011
Maserati Quattroporte Bellagio - built by Carrozzeria Touring Superleggera There, and I bet you didn’t even know there was such a thing as a Maserati Quattroporte Bellagio, much less that it was a Quattroporte Estate. But then it’s not an official Maserati job, but it does have a credible provenance. Carrozzeria Touring Superleggera are a company you will have come across once or twice in the last year if you’re a regular visitor to Cars UK.